Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh really? I wanted my cashback when I buy my Disney Wisdom collection this month.

Not the first time RMN has pulled Shop Disney early. I was planning to buy some GCs today, so I missed the sale, too.

Fortunately, RMN is usually pretty good about putting another cash back offer on Shop Disney. It might be a couple of weeks, but I predict something will return. This one was just so good because you could literally choose any amount and get the cash back. Usually it's $10 on a $100 purchase, but it can vary.

Not the first time RMN has pulled Shop Disney early. I was planning to buy some GCs today, so I missed the sale, too.

Fortunately, RMN is usually pretty good about putting another cash back offer on Shop Disney. It might be a couple of weeks, but I predict something will return. This one was just so good because you could literally choose any amount and get the cash back. Usually it's $10 on a $100 purchase, but it can vary.
What are the current deals going on?

Current best deal seems to be RMN 7% cash back at Target, which can be combined with the RedCard 5% savings. I think it ends tomorrow. Makes me wish I had a Red Card.
As of now, the deal seems to still be working. I checked the fine print, and the 7% back is only up to a $50 purchase. Of course, I checked after I bought a $100 GC, but I guess I'll get the 7% on the first 50 at least. We'll see!

Does it actually take 45 days for cash back to post from RMN? It's been awhile, I can't remember.

As of now, the deal seems to still be working. I checked the fine print, and the 7% back is only up to a $50 purchase. Of course, I checked after I bought a $100 GC, but I guess I'll get the 7% on the first 50 at least. We'll see!
Weird, I got 7% from my $200 gc purchase (it is pending). They must've changed the offer - it seems like a regular thing when offers are popular. Too bad since I was going to get another $200 today.

edit - I am looking at the offer from the app and don't see the $50 max.

How long has it been taking for the Target deal to show pending once you buy? I am not at all confident in RMN, since my Staples purchase never went pending.

How long has it been taking for the Target deal to show pending once you buy? I am not at all confident in RMN, since my Staples purchase never went pending.
Usually 48hrs. I placed my order on the 11th and it showed pending the next day. My Staples order went pending after a couple of days as well but the worrisome part was that the credit date changed - it was supposed to credit on the 13th but on that day it changed to the 14th. It did credit on the 14th so it was all good ;)

I just checked on my PC and it is actually the RMN reward amount will be up to $50, not the amount we buy :yay:

So I will be getting another round of cards :)

This is how they worded it - 7% cash back with rewards earnings up to $50. This cash back reward will not exceed $50.

Weird, I got 7% from my $200 gc purchase (it is pending). They must've changed the offer - it seems like a regular thing when offers are popular. Too bad since I was going to get another $200 today.

edit - I am looking at the offer from the app and don't see the $50 max.

The $50 is not a limit on the gift card. It's the limit for the cash back that you receive from the 7%. So (if my math skills are correct - no guarantees), to max out the 7% cash back you would need to buy $714 worth ($714 * .07 = $49.98)

The $50 is not a limit on the gift card. It's the limit for the cash back that you receive from the 7%. So (if my math skills are correct - no guarantees), to max out the 7% cash back you would need to buy $714 worth ($714 * .07 = $49.98)
See my post above ;)

I found buying 725 worth of gift cards the sweet spot. With the 5% off from Target that brings the total down to 688.75 *.07 = 48.21. I also bought 12.00 of random crap I needed so I maxed out the 50, but if you only want to buy gift cards, I believe 725 (500, 200, & 25) is your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter