Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
REally wish Target would get their site working. It's making me a bit nervous...

It's working fine for me. Once you go to cart and sign in, you should see the 5% discount. Then click the checkout button. On this screen it shows your redcard and asks for pin. There's an edit button next to payment, click that and you can enter gift cards. I did not complete payment, but used this process a few days ago and it worked fine.

If you aren't seeing the new site and you're just getting an error and unable to check out at all, then clear your cookies and it should work. I had to do that before doing my last purchase.

It's working fine for me. Once you go to cart and sign in, you should see the 5% discount. Then click the checkout button. On this screen it shows your redcard and asks for pin. There's an edit button next to payment, click that and you can enter gift cards. I did not complete payment, but used this process a few days ago and it worked fine.

If you aren't seeing the new site and you're just getting an error and unable to check out at all, then clear your cookies and it should work. I had to do that before doing my last purchase.

I tried this too. It worked until I got to where I changed it to my gift cards & then it didn't show my gc that's in the system & wanted me to enter one. The card I have has a balance of $147 but it wasn't showing.

Thank you, Steph, but the problem I am having is the same as MichelleB. None of my saved gift cards are showing in the system.

Target .com doesn't have any of my saved gift cards, nor the ability to add another gift card, or the ability to spend gc on the website. It currently says they are doing maintenance. Hopefully everyone is just at Easter services and it will work by tomorrow....

Mine is the same. Yeah, hope it all gets fixed by tomorrow.

REally wish Target would get their site working. It's making me a bit nervous...

I tried this too. It worked until I got to where I changed it to my gift cards & then it didn't show my gc that's in the system & wanted me to enter one. The card I have has a balance of $147 but it wasn't showing.

Thank you, Steph, but the problem I am having is the same as MichelleB. None of my saved gift cards are showing in the system.

All of mine are gone too...totaling $47.22:eek:. It's not even showing that I have any stored, but in "my wallet", it had my RedCard listed 5 times!

I had one $123.57 gift card saved and just tried a test order for a $100 ebay gift card. Went through the usual process of choosing my RedCard as payment to get the 5%, then switched to pay with gift cards. My saved gift card wasn't showing either so I typed in the gift card number and got a message that said, "to improve your overall online experience, we are going through scheduled maintenance. at this time we are unable to process target gift cards. please use another form of payment or try again later." I'm not really worried about losing the value on my gift card, but I am worried that whatever maintenance they are doing might remove the ability to get the 5% when paying with a gift card.

Highly doubt the scheduled maintenance is to remove the 5%. Lots of websites do maintenance on weekends and late nights. It's just typical ecommerce stuff.

I had one $123.57 gift card saved and just tried a test order for a $100 ebay gift card. Went through the usual process of choosing my RedCard as payment to get the 5%, then switched to pay with gift cards. My saved gift card wasn't showing either so I typed in the gift card number and got a message that said, "to improve your overall online experience, we are going through scheduled maintenance. at this time we are unable to process target gift cards. please use another form of payment or try again later." I'm not really worried about losing the value on my gift card, but I am worried that whatever maintenance they are doing might remove the ability to get the 5% when paying with a gift card.

I have the same concern as you. I have very little in the way of gift cards saved in their system, and am not really worried about losing those. It's this maintenance and how it seems to somehow involve gift cards. *That* is what is concerning me!

I am really a bit nervous about this because I had $800 in saved Target cards on my online account and I don't save the physical cards.... I just used one last night in the store so that one has like a $15 balance and then my $800 in other cards....

have you guys tried to purchase something? usually if i have a gift card with a balance it will let me use it to pay the balance of my order. if it was previously saved or used.

cant test this myself since i used all my target gift cards.

have you guys tried to purchase something? usually if i have a gift card with a balance it will let me use it to pay the balance of my order. if it was previously saved or used.

cant test this myself since i used all my target gift cards.

I went almost all the way through the ordering process. The drop down box that's usually there with any saved gift cards is gone. It does let you enter a gift card number but gives an error message about scheduled maintenance and not being able to process gift cards. Hopefully once that is finished, things will go back to normal.

I went almost all the way through the ordering process. The drop down box that's usually there with any saved gift cards is gone. It does let you enter a gift card number but gives an error message about scheduled maintenance and not being able to process gift cards. Hopefully once that is finished, things will go back to normal.

My experience as well.

The Target situation is concerning, but hopefully it's just regular maintenance. Hopefully it'll be back and running early tomorrow!
So, the other day I checked my 3 orders at Ebay where I purchased the Target gc's. Two $900 orders and a $150. It was the first time I ever checked in my Summary to see the status and thought they had been shipped since I saw a little black box that was black and not grayed out. Turns out that was the envelope that said 'feedback received'! Argh! So, instead, just now, I see that there is a message that the $150 shipped on 3/25(must have happened shortly after I checked the status, I guess) and still has an estimated arrival date of 4/1, which is what they it said on ordering on 3/23. Usually it updates to exactly a week from order, so I figured(and really hope(d) they'd come Wednesday, 3/30. But, it shows my two $900 orders have not shipped at all! Not sure why that would be, they were made before the $150 order. Hopefully this isn't really unusual, but losing hope of getting them before the end of March in case there is a last minute promo offer that is released by the 31st!

and still has an estimated arrival date of 4/1, which is what they it said on ordering on 3/23. Usually it updates to exactly a week from order, so I figured(and really hope(d) they'd come Wednesday, 3/30. But, it shows my two $900 orders have not shipped at all! Not sure why that would be, they were made before the $150 order. Hopefully this isn't really unusual, but losing hope of getting them before the end of March in case there is a last minute promo offer that is released by the 31st!

I know you said your order usually updates, but mine never does. eBay always has a ridiculously long shipping estimate and it always stays that way until my order is delivered. My 3/23 order that has shipped says 4/1 on eBay, but when I put the tracking # into USPS, it says 3/28. You might try copy/pasting the tracking # directly into the USPS website to see what it says. As far as your large orders shipping late, this is because they are coming UPS. My UPS orders usually take longer to ship, but arrive more quickly than my USPS orders (usually 2 days). You'll probably get those it March too, if they ship tomorrow (and maybe even if they ship Tuesday).

I know you said your order usually updates, but mine never does. eBay always has a ridiculously long shipping estimate and it always stays that way until my order is delivered. My 3/23 order that has shipped says 4/1 on eBay, but when I put the tracking # into USPS, it says 3/28. You might try copy/pasting the tracking # directly into the USPS website to see what it says. As far as your large orders shipping late, this is because they are coming UPS. My UPS orders usually take longer to ship, but arrive more quickly than my USPS orders (usually 2 days). You'll probably get those it March too, if they ship tomorrow (and maybe even if they ship Tuesday).
Oh, wow, you are right! It still says 4/1 in Ebay for the item that has shipped, but put the tracking number into USPS and, just like you said, it's arriving tomorrow, 3/28! Thanks for sharing that info, definitely makes me feel better about my orders, and hopefully they will arrive by Wednesday, if I'm lucky! At least I figure I have a shot now, lol! Funny, my account does always update, but this time I used DD25's account and the UPS orders haven't updated or shipped yet, so that's interesting, anyway, lol. I will definitely be keeping an eye on the ebay and email account tomorrow! Thanks, StuckInKS, appreciate your help!

Okay, so just tried my Target account again and all seems back to normal! I had a few cards and an item in my cart, so went thru the process of buying right up until the last screen. My gc's are all back now that were missing earlier when I checked, all $22, lol. I was able to use them and the rest with the redcard and the 5% was showing up, all I had to do was 'complete the order'. But I backed out at that point as I was just checking things out. So, all seems good as far as I could see! Happy about that, lol! I didn't notice anything different than the last time I bought cards about 10 days ago, but I didn't look around too much, just walked thru a fake order to see if things were back to our 'normal' as far as gc's and 5% disc was concerned. Hopefully this puts some minds at ease!

Okay, so just tried my Target account again and all seems back to normal! I had a few cards and an item in my cart, so went thru the process of buying right up until the last screen. My gc's are all back now that were missing earlier when I checked, all $22, lol. I was able to use them and the rest with the redcard and the 5% was showing up, all I had to do was 'complete the order'. But I backed out at that point as I was just checking things out. So, all seems good as far as I could see! Happy about that, lol! I didn't notice anything different than the last time I bought cards about 10 days ago, but I didn't look around too much, just walked thru a fake order to see if things were back to our 'normal' as far as gc's and 5% disc was concerned. Hopefully this puts some minds at ease!
Thanks for posting...mine is back to normal too.

Mine seems fine as well :) I had nearly 900 in gc, so I was a wee bit concerned about that part, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter