Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I didn't add anything. My last credit for points was also on 3/15 and then I ordered two ebay gift cards on 03/21 and didn't see the credit on Mypoints for those until last night, I figured I wasn't getting the points because they always show up a lot quicker than that.
Thanks for posting - maybe there is still hope for my last orders too. I'm waiting on one to credit from 3/23 so maybe it will show up in a couple of days too.

Here's to hoping!

I was looking at my PayPal account online and it only shows one transaction in the last few months. Kinda confused. Was hoping it would show me what all I spent with the digital gift cards. Anyone have a clue?

I'm in Florida visiting my parents. My mom was just telling me she tried to buy two $50 gift cards at Publix last week and they would only let her pay for one with a credit card. Their policy is you can't buy over $50 in gift cards with a credit card. I seriously hope Kroger doesn't change its policy.

mypoints that posted were from last week were for an ebay transaction. think i forgot to login to mypoints for the target gift card transactions. however i did to a papertowel target transaction that i was logged into mypoints and it does not show either. maybe it is not just the gift card transactions that target/mypoints is struggling with.

I'm in Florida visiting my parents. My mom was just telling me she tried to buy two $50 gift cards at Publix last week and they would only let her pay for one with a credit card. Their policy is you can't buy over $50 in gift cards with a credit card. I seriously hope Kroger doesn't change its policy.

I don't really even understand this policy. No matter what, Publix still gets their money when someone uses a credit card, even if the person later defaults on the debt.

I don't really even understand this policy. No matter what, Publix still gets their money when someone uses a credit card, even if the person later defaults on the debt.
It probably has more to do with a concern over stolen CCs being used to purchase GCs.

It probably has more to do with a concern over stolen CCs being used to purchase GCs.
I know Kroger no longer asks for my license now that the chip readers are active. I wouldn't think Publix would have to pay if someone bought gift cards with a stolen credit card. But honestly I'm not sure.

Has anyone ever sold a gift card to one of the GC resale sites? I bought a Staples GC on eBay when they were $85 for a $100 card and had the $15 off $75 coupon, so I paid $70 out of pocket for the $100 Staples card. I bought it because I had planned on buying an item on their site that I found out after the fact cannot be shipped to me and the nearest Staples to me is over an hour away. I got an email from CardCash today and was exploring their site, and they offer more for your unwanted cards if you exchange them for eBay GCs, so they offered me $89.10 in an eBay GC in exchange for my $100 Staples GC that I only paid $70 for. I'd love to offload the Staples card since I can't buy the item I want, but was looking for some feedback from someone who may have done this process before. Thanks!

I ordered my Ebay GC's with the Ebay bucks promo on 3/23. Now to decide if I want to spend them this week if there's a promo, or wait until Ebay bucks redemption.. Hmm! I'm not expecting a promo though it would be nice if there was one. :)
yeah, why not? its just a nice extra bonus at the tail end of this eBay quarter you could squeeze in! I'm hoping to do this as well but so far my two $900 orders haven't shown to be shipped yet. Not sure if they'll just show up or what, as a small $150 ordered same time is due here today. My Friday $500 order isn't showing shipped yet either. Thinking of contacting seller, I've already received feedback, lol, so not sure what's up. Has anyone actually received their orders with shipping never updated in eBay summary to shipped? I know the bigger orders will ship UPS but seems odd they haven't even shipped at all yet so nothing to track.

I'm trying to figure out how to do this for a few ebay orders I haven't been credited for. What is the order number ebates wants???
it's the item number, that's what I use and it works fine.

You are right. I regularly use four gift cards plus my RedCard since that's the only way I can get the 5% to work. Not sure why it didn't take that $25 gift card. Very strange.
if I want to use all gift cards, after getting the 5% discount to show up, I go back and edit payment to all gc's and so far it always sticks. Also sometimes once the discount shows up, the whole balance is paid by gc's with nothing on the redcard since the discount pulled it under the amount of the gc's I was trying to use.

Last edited:
if I want to use all gift cards, after getting the 5% discount to show up, I go back and edit payment to all gc's and so far it always sticks. Also sometimes once the discount shows up, the whole balance is paid by gc's with nothing on the redcard since the discount pulled it under the amount of the gc's I was trying to use.

This used to work for me for a long time, but last October things changed and I've never been able to do that again. The 5% shows up just fine with the RedCard but after editing the payment the 5% disappears completely, unless I leave something to go to the RedCard. I usually work it so that the amount of the item I'm adding to qualify for Ebates is what gets charged to the RedCard and the ebay GC's get paid for with the Target GC's. I appreciate you trying to help though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter