Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
another Raise ??? why do I keep getting email alerts for a specific % off gc, then when I look, it's lower than what they show? is this frequent?
I just happened to be on raise and refreshed and a card came up at 7% so I quick decided to buy it. Then I waited to see how long before I received a notice of 7% off, took about a half hour before I saw an email!

For TCB, the payout time for each store is different. Some of them are so long that I get the impression that they hold the cash back for the entire return period to ensure it actually should be paid. I'm unsure of the minimum payout - it's not quarterly though, as Ebates is; TCB pays by request.

This has been discussed by others recently, but I always flip my Target GCs immediately into eBay so that I have them on hand and activated when an eBay Bucks bonus is live.

So I have to request it to get the cash? I didn't realize that, thank you! I have about $8 recently confirmed. I do have a couple purchases back in December that don't have any dollar amount listed to pay out on my listed purchase, but it says payable in ten weeks. And nothing listed for my Raise gc purchases so wondering now if I need to contact them about these, as they say they payout on gc purchases.

So I have to request it to get the cash? I didn't realize that, thank you! I have about $8 recently confirmed. I do have a couple purchases back in December that don't have any dollar amount listed to pay out on my listed purchase, but it says payable in ten weeks. And nothing listed for my Raise gc purchases so wondering now if I need to contact them about these, as they say they payout on gc purchases.

With TCB, you have to wait until the money is payable. Not just confirmed. Once it is payable, you can request the payout (which is super easy to do...I requested payout this morning and had the payout a couple of hours later, though it has taken a few days at times).

The payout time varies per merchant. Sometimes it is 4 weeks and sometimes it is 14 weeks. Ebates has predetermined times but depending on when you make a purchase within a quarter, you can end up waiting far longer than TCB to actually receive your money.

They pay 1% on Target gift cards from Raise.

Edited: 2x Ebay Bucks today. (Yikes--it said 4% and almost tricked me!)

Last edited:
hahahaha, I was going to post earlier that we should expect an offer today because I can start using ebay gc again tomorrow, and there it is. Glad it is only 2x because 5x would have made me sad. I only have 450 to spend tomorrow, so I will hold out for 5x with that, then starting March 16 I have another ~700 a week available, so I might do 4x then. Have fun guys :)

The last time I got a 2x offer was 8/27 (my first ebay bucks offer after signing up), so for them to be this low is fairly rare. When I was ironically expecting an offer today, I figured it would be a 1 day only 5x so I would be super bummed.

Yay thanks for the heads up, guys! I was just doing my budgeting and planned to buy some more Target GC's.

With TCB, you have to wait until the money is payable. Not just confirmed. Once it is payable, you can request the payout (which is super easy to do...I requested payout this morning and had the payout a couple of hours later, though it has taken a few days at times).

The payout time varies per merchant. Sometimes it is 4 weeks and sometimes it is 14 weeks. Ebates has predetermined times but depending on when you make a purchase within a quarter, you can end up waiting far longer than TCB to actually receive your money.

They pay 1% on Target gift cards from Raise.

Thank you, wendow! Just getting started with TCB. Thinking maybe I better put in inquiry tickets on a couple things, just in case. Seems a little weird there is a payout time listed but no cash back listed, lol.

I also just almost got tricked with the 4% eBay bucks promo, argh! Now not sure if I should do it with $900 or not. How much would make then?

OMG.... I am feeling stressed and a bit excited all at once! So I decided to give this a try today in light of the offer.... made a purchase on Ebay at GCM, and am going to probably just use the gc's at Target when I get them- just to test the waters so to speak.... not sure I want to do the whole churn circle, but hey,it's a start!

I am curious, about how often does ebay usually give extra bucks> I am considering going 'whole hog' into this before the promo ends.... :dumbo:

I am curious, about how often does ebay usually give extra bucks> I am considering going 'whole hog' into this before the promo ends.... :dumbo:

I don't know officially but I joined about a month ago. I received my 2nd offer for 2X today. That's it for me so far. Not sure of others experiences but thought I'd share mine.

Of course I bought $300 worth last week from eBay and they're in transit right now! ;)

I got e-mail invites for 3x on 11/16, 12/7 and 12/21.
for 4x on 9/9, 9/22 and 11/11
and for 5x on 9/16, 9/28 and 11/23

I did not receive any e-mail invites in October, likely because I had lots of ebay bucks to spend. There were at least 2 rounds of other people getting offers during October (I remember because I was super irritated lol). I started churning in August but didn't know about/pay attention to ebay bucks until September :( (fortunately I only did about 400 in August)

To add to DIS_MERI's list,
invites for 4x on 11/2, 12/2, and 12/15

Too funny. Couple days after people start wondering about when the next 2X will come out, it comes out. :) Unfortunately I did a lot earlier in the week, but I had a little more I could run thru at 2X, so that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter