Disney Gift Card Deals

*WDW*Groupie*

DIS Veteran
No advice but I had a card not activated. Two weeks later they've done nothing. Which is probably slightly better than them refunding the money because then I'll lose the credit. I'm not impressed with BJs.
Try calling again. I gave my brother a GC for his birthday in September that I purchased last BF. He went to use it and it wasn't activated. Two calls and 2 days later and it was activated. I was pretty upset about it and pressed for a manager to get involved. I'm so glad my brother told me.

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
Think about how many wouldn't tell, like teachers. Over the years I've invested a lot of GC's for them and this year is no different. Now I'm feeling paranoid, even Kroger has made a few mistakes in-store.

Laurawill

Mouseketeer
No advice but I had a card not activated. Two weeks later they've done nothing. Which is probably slightly better than them refunding the money because then I'll lose the credit. I'm not impressed with BJs.
Same boat here with an inactivated card. When I called they said to wait 7-10 business days. I think I just passed the 7th business day and no response. I am thinking I will try to call again tomorrow to follow up. I will post here if & when I get a resolution.

• disfanforlife

DIS Veteran
    Yes, I'm on business day 11 or so.
    Sorry to hear that. Mine were all fine, Unfortunately though I bought a 4 pack of $25 Panera gift cards a few weeks ago in the cafe for gifts plus there was the $10 card with each $50 spent. I gave my son one of the $25 cards to use and he went to use it during finals week at college and it wasn’t activated. I called yesterday and they are going to look into it and get back to me. So annoying !

Mary2e

DIS Veteran
    I wanted to order Disney gift cards online from Sam's club and they have severe limitations. For example, I can only order 2-$500 cards at once. The best deal is on the $75 and $50, but they only allow 3 cards at once. It says "per account". So does that mean I have to make multiple transactions? I hate to go into the store for them, I wanted the $75 e-cards.

Eeyore1220

Earning My Ears
    Just activated a chase sapphire preferred offer for 15 percent off at Bed Bath and Beyond (up to $15) and got $100 in gift cards. The offer’s only good for a couple more days so I wanted to share.

• FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Just activated a chase sapphire preferred offer for 15 percent off at Bed Bath and Beyond (up to $15) and got $100 in gift cards. The offer’s only good for a couple more days so I wanted to share.
    Just adding..
    Bed Bath & Beyond: Purchase $100 In Third Party Giftcards & Get $15 Rebate (12/14/19-12/24/19)
    DoC Link

Edit to add other offers from DoC: LInk
    Chase Freedom Q1 2020 5% Categories:
    Gas, Streaming, Internet, Cable and Phone Services

$300 Lowe’s Giftcard $270 from Kroger.com (Max $900) Link
    Staples: No Purchase Fee On $200 Visa Gift Cards (12/15-12/21) Link

Last edited:

FoxC63

DIS Veteran
    Eddie Bauer - Must be Rewards Member & sign into account. Link

ShopRite: Buy $50 Of Any Gift Cards & Get $10 Off Your Next Shopping Order Link
    **Be sure to read the terms!

Laurawill

Mouseketeer
    Yes, I'm on business day 11 or so.
    Quick follow up, I just called BJ's again to follow up and they assured me it would be active before Christmas. Basically I was told they have reached out to the card activation people and they are waiting to hear back so there is nothing else they can do. Fingers crossed they get it done soon. Our trip is in January and I was hoping to use this card for that trip.

robinb

DIS veteran
    My Staples purchase through RMN just went pending for $50. I'm totally bummed that I didn't read the fine print or I would have only bought $350 worth instead of $1000. Oh well, I'm really no worse off than if I bought through Target. I still have another $800 to buy so I'm still on the prowl for good deals.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates