Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's if they actually go after jerks like these.
exactly. They won't. Too many other fish to fry. We had a person use our cc # at target. The cc company flagged it and called us immediately. They told us what time it was done, and that the cc # was manually entered. Neither Target nor the police did anything about it.

Kroger Shoppers
LINK

Also...
50% Off Halloween Candy Jumbo Bags at Kroger Stores (September 26th Only) they will be hosting a Flash Sale and offering 50% off select Halloween Candy Jumbo Bags weighing in at 15-24.9oz! That’s HALF-OFF their already low prices!
Also be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Hershey’s candies featuring Glow-in-the-Dark wrappers!

Last edited:
Raise just sent an email for $10 of $100 purchase: WIN10. They have Wal-mart gift cards to buy discounted GCs at Sams, and you can also stack this with 3% cb at TCB (and maybe other places with more).

ETA: Apparently this is targeted, fyi. :sad1:

Last edited:
Raise just sent an email for $10 of $100 purchase: WIN10. They have Wal-mart gift cards to buy discounted GCs at Sams, and you can also stack this with 3% cb at TCB (and maybe other places with more).
I just tried it an it is a targeted code. I’m not special. I don’t qualify. :(

I think I got lucky with our Barista at Starbucks last year. During the holiday they offered several bonuses when you added $ into your GC. I had purchased a few deals online sent via email. I printed them out and took them with me and asked if they could add them to my GC. She did and I ended up getting a lot of points for free stuff. I will say, obviously she worked there long enough to know how the register works. I have a few more printed out and I've been saving them, hopefully I'll get an experienced Barista again.

Why do you need to be careful with Starbucks?

Basically, if Starbucks finds that the cards that you load onto your account were fraudulently obtained (which, regrettably, it sounds like 99.9% of the Starbucks ones on Raise were) they can completely freeze and/or close your account and you're out the money. And not just the money from those cards, but say you had $40 in there and then loaded a Raise card for $25 in there. They can take all $65 from you.

If you Google, there are many cases like this: https://www.elliott.org/problem-solved/starbucks-steal-167-woman/

That's just one example, but basically there are lots of these stories around. It's been pages and pages and pages ago since this came up, but I first learned about it in this thread. It was probably page one thousand and something. :P

Basically, if Starbucks finds that the cards that you load onto your account were fraudulently obtained (which, regrettably, it sounds like 99.9% of the Starbucks ones on Raise were) they can completely freeze and/or close your account and you're out the money. And not just the money from those cards, but say you had $40 in there and then loaded a Raise card for $25 in there. They can take all $65 from you.
That's just one example, but basically there are lots of these stories around. It's been pages and pages and pages ago since this came up, but I first learned about it in this thread. It was probably page one thousand and something. :P
Whoa! I’m new to the boards so missed that thread. Thank you for the warning!

If you Google, there are many cases like this: https://www.elliott.org/problem-solved/starbucks-steal-167-woman/

I think in addition to that if the card has ever been registered to an account and is then registered to another account it can result in a fraud freeze of your account.

Raise.com Gift Card Deal - ACT FAST! $10 off $125 using code EVERYTHING. Stack with TCB 8% back...
I think this JUST came out tonight and is probably the "Friday deal". ALL of the good cards will be gone QUICKLY as usual. I just scooped up $150 in Disney GCs.

May the odds ever be in your favor... (I was watching Hunger Games tonight)

Raise.com Gift Card Deal - ACT FAST! $10 off $125 using code EVERYTHING. Stack with TCB 8% back...
I think this JUST came out tonight and is probably the "Friday deal". ALL of the good cards will be gone QUICKLY as usual. I just scooped up $150 in Disney GCs.

Thanks! I finally had success with a promo on Raise on a good card. There were a bunch of Disney cards available when I checked.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter