Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you use a gift card and regular payment? I have a gift card with $60 on it and need to buy a few items that’s about $35 and would like to buy a $65 variable load gift card to get the bonus. Would the register take the $35 off the gift card for the items and allow me to use my card for the gift card?

Was checking my email and I noticed I had one from Discover for 10% cashback bonus for using my Discover card at CVS. It's for now- May 31, on up to $100 in purchases. I'm not sure if it's targeted or not. I'm also not sure if CVS sells Disney cards, but there's not one far from my house so I'll have to swing by later.

The CVS stores near me sell them so you should be able to grab one :)

Can you use a gift card and regular payment? I have a gift card with $60 on it and need to buy a few items that’s about $35 and would like to buy a $65 variable load gift card to get the bonus. Would the register take the $35 off the gift card for the items and allow me to use my card for the gift card?

I tried this a few months ago and they said I had to do two separate transactions, even though the giftcard covered the non disney gc items.

Are the $2500/$5000 minimums based on the value of the gift cards or the actual out of pocket spend?

I'd assume the value of the gift card, but don't know for sure.

What's the BJs B2B phone number? I need about $2000 worth, so I'll see what deal I can get.

I contacted Brian Lockhart at 774-512-6348. After someone else on here mentioned the deal, I googled it and found another website that talked about the deal and gave Brian's number.

Planning on my first trip to Disney World and was looking to see if anyone else had success getting Disney Gift Cards using credit card points outside of the Disney credit card. My MIL told me that United, Delta, and Southwest did but was wondering if anyone else had success?

Swagbucks question:

Best way to turn rewards into Disney GCs?

I know people are having a hard time with virtual Visa at Shop Disney. How about at Staples or Target or Best Buy? I think all could get me some extra back through various portals, if the VV works.

And just checking that as of this point Walmart GCs can be used to buy other GCs, correct?

Hi... i was asking the board the same question also. i believe you can earn Disney GC's from a few different airlines reward programs. I did see the Disney GC at United but was wondering if anyone else had success.

Planning on my first trip to Disney World and was looking to see if anyone else had success getting Disney Gift Cards using credit card points outside of the Disney credit card. My MIL told me that United, Delta, and Southwest did but was wondering if anyone else had success?
You may be interested in the I love Credit Cards thread here on the DIS ;)

Can you find the cashback bonuses on your account or strictly emails?
I've never received one and I'm very curious. I'm a very faithful Discover Card user.
I got an email about the Paypal offer on March 1st.

Someone posted a while back about Sam's Club order for Disney GC not going through with checkout when using Walmart/or Sams GC to pay for purchase. I'm having the same trouble this evening. Seems like the checkout process is just glitchy. Going to try using a different browser, maybe clearing cookies.

Worked using IE. Had troubles using Chrome. ??
Yep, that was me. The problem fixed itself after a couple of days for me too, so I agree that it's just being glitchy.

Well here's an interesting DP...

I got an e-mail from Dosh and a notification of my purchase at Sam's Club. It shows that there is $5 pending for my $45 purchase.

The thing is, we did NOT renew or purchase a membership:confused:. We buy the $100 Plus membership and it isn't due to be renewed until August. I couldn't figure out what this was about. DH said that he went to Sam's Club yesterday as usual and bought gas and groceries. He put the groceries on the debit card (and ran it as a debit so that doesn't even trigger a Dosh credit) and put the gas on the credit card. So I asked him how much the total came to for the gas...$45!! Apparently, it was the AMOUNT of the purchase that triggered the $5 credit, not WHAT was purchased.

I got an e-mail from Dosh and a notification of my purchase at Sam's Club. It shows that there is $5 pending for my $45 purchase.

The thing is, we did NOT renew or purchase a membership:confused:. We buy the $100 Plus membership and it isn't due to be renewed until August. I couldn't figure out what this was about. DH said that he went to Sam's Club yesterday as usual and bought gas and groceries. He put the groceries on the debit card (and ran it as a debit so that doesn't even trigger a Dosh credit) and put the gas on the credit card. So I asked him how much the total came to for the gas...$45!! Apparently, it was the AMOUNT of the purchase that triggered the $5 credit, not WHAT was purchased.

Nice!!! Thanks for posting.

I just had this same thing happen to me with a prescription that was exactly $45!

I was able to redeem the chase offer for Starbucks a while back when I added money to my Gold Card.

Do you remember how it credited? Is like the normal cash back where you can click on the transaction and see how much cash back you got? Like, it does with the 5% categories? It's posted but it's not showing 10% cash back, only the standard 1%.

Slightly off topic...but still GC related.

Anyone have experience using Landry's gift cards + rewards card?

At Sam's (online) you can get $100 + $20 reward card for $90 (at Morton's which can be used at Rainforest and Yak & Yeti).

At checkout, fine print says..."Reward Card: Must be used with a minimum $50 food and/or beverage purchase. Limit one card per table."

We would want to use all $120 at once, anyone know if I can pay with GC's and this "bonus reward" card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter