Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RMN online offers are done by cookie tracking right? That is similar to EB and TCB? Best done from iPhone or computer (disabling adblock and whatnot)? So far only done the in store offers, but was going to do the $10 on $95 at shopDisney.

The RMN online offers are done by cookie tracking right? That is similar to EB and TCB? Best done from iPhone or computer (disabling adblock and whatnot)? So far only done the in store offers, but was going to do the $10 on $95 at shopDisney.
I just downloaded the RMN app. I am interested in this offer too. Are most using it to buy a Disney gift card?

For all those who buy Disney gift cards at Sams, do you purchase a discounted Walmart gift card first online, load it into your Walmart pay account and use them at Sams for the purchase?

For all those who buy Disney gift cards at Sams, do you purchase a discounted Walmart gift card first online, load it into your Walmart pay account and use them at Sams for the purchase?
I have purchased the Walmart gcs then used them online to buy disney gc from sams.com but usually I just purchase the disney gc directly from sams.com or in store.

Last edited:
Depends what the deal is. If I am better off buying a small amount like $50, I will buy Walmart or Sam's gift card then wait until I have enough to buy $150 Disney from Sam's.

I get WM GCs as my first SB reward each month so they are discounted 12% (but I am using SB, so I don't actually count that as real money anyway), and then when I get $150 or 6 months later, I use to buy Sam's. Mostly I have been doing it online just because I always forget in store.

I tried to order a Disney gift card using the RMN 10 off 95 a couple days ago, but it wouldn't let me make the purchase. Was anyone successful with this?

Depends what the deal is. If I am better off buying a small amount like $50, I will buy Walmart or Sam's gift card then wait until I have enough to buy $150 Disney from Sam's.
This is what I was planning to do. Maybe buying $300 worth at a time. I usually find the walmart cards for around 2-3% off and that would be a 6-7% discount on the Disney gift cards.

I tried to order a Disney gift card using the RMN 10 off 95 a couple days ago, but it wouldn't let me make the purchase. Was anyone successful with this?
I did x2 but it didnt show up right away. I thought maybe it wouldn't work. When did you order? It takes a few days to get the email from RMN that it was pending.

I did x2 but it didnt show up right away. I thought maybe it wouldn't work. When did you order? It takes a few days to get the email from RMN that it was pending.
I didn't even get the order to go through. I went through the link from RMN and tried to place the order. When I got up to the payments section a red error message came up and it wouldn't let me continue.:confused3

Can anyone tell me if you are able to buy discounted Disney gift cards online at BJs.com is you only have the BJ’s Online Access level membership? We don't have any of the stores anywhere near us so it would be a waste to pay for the higher levels to be able to shop in the actual stores.

Can anyone tell me if you are able to buy discounted Disney gift cards online at BJs.com is you only have the BJ’s Online Access level membership? We don't have any of the stores anywhere near us so it would be a waste to pay for the higher levels to be able to shop in the actual stores.
Yes you can.

So, had a flight Sunday morning to Florida to go with my mom to help set up her winter home. Well, JetBlue decided to "proactively" cancel the flight the day before because of the winter storm and rebooked us on a flight the next night from and airport 50 miles away.

I guess I learned the hard way - never ever fly with JetBlue again.

I'm wondering if your destination was part of JetBlue's main hub. I'm sorry for your troubles but DTW here in Detroit closed down at 8pm on Tuesday, Jan 22nd and reopened at 10am on the 23rd due to severe weather.

Link: https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/detroit-metro-airport-reopens-after-closure-due-to-weather

8% back at Sams again on Dosh this weekend!
This is fantastic news! I was planning on BB but I like having to be able to capitalize on the Uber credit in coordination with the Sams DOSH credit. It works well for us to sneak in day trips to Universal while enjoying our WDW time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter