Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Buy has select gas cards, buy $100 worth online, get a free $10 BB GC. Not sure if it works in store. Its in the weekly ad.

Last edited:
I am doing my BJ's math right in that both the 3-pack of $150 and the $500 cards are 4% off? Is that the best easy deal right now? I need to use my DH's Discover card in the next week or two to fill up the match on the 5% back offer.

Does anyone know if Mr. Rebates is still giving the cash back for BJ's?

Sorry I am so out if the loop... I haven't bought any cards since Sept when Discover last had 5% at warehouse stores.

Question about Sam's Club .com.

I know samsclub .com sells discounted Disney Gift Cards. I know non-members can shop on samsclub .com by creating a guest account, but incur a 10% surcharge above the listed price on all merchandise. But, I see guest shoppers in California, South Carolina, and Elmsford, NY are exempt from the surcharge.

I am in California -- can I buy discounted Disney Gift Cards on samsclub .com without a membership?

Is there anything I should know about Sam’s Club membership & using WalMart GCs to purchase Disney GCs online? From what I’ve read it’s pretty straightforward but just want to make sure there aren’t any rules that I’m not aware of. I don’t have a Sam’s Club near me so all of my purchasing will need to be done online.

Sam's Club charges a dollar for shipping if you order online, so there's a little less reward as noted above. Also, there's a limit of 4 gift cards that can be utilized per purchase.

And...if you prefer buying $500 gc (as I do), you can only buy one/transaction.

That said, I've felt it was worth it enough to renew my Sam's Club this year.

Reactions: Ava
Sam's Club charges a dollar for shipping if you order online, so there's a little less reward as noted above. Also, there's a limit of 4 gift cards that can be utilized per purchase.

And...if you prefer buying $500 gc (as I do), you can only buy one/transaction.

That said, I've felt it was worth it enough to renew my Sam's Club this year.
A limit of 4 gift cards per purchase might make it difficult to use the $5 GCs I can get from Bing... unless there’s a way to combine WalMart GCs. Can you use WalMart GCs to buy WalMart GCs? I’ve never paid much attention to the rules with WalMart because we don’t have one here.

A limit of 4 gift cards per purchase might make it difficult to use the $5 GCs I can get from Bing... unless there’s a way to combine WalMart GCs. Can you use WalMart GCs to buy WalMart GCs? I’ve never paid much attention to the rules with WalMart because we don’t have one here.

I don't know about combining WM GC, hopefully someone else can chime in!

Quirky things like GC limits keep us on our toes, don't they?

So swagbucks and bing Walmart gift cards can be used at sams to busy Disney gift cards? Is that pretty normal or up to the manager at each store? Going to Disney in November this year so hoping to keep earning gift cards. At $75 right now thanks to disboards swag post!!

You can go to the customer service counter at walmart and they will combine them for you.

You can go to the customer service counter at walmart and they will combine them for you.
I don't have a WalMart near me so that's not really an option. I would need to be able to buy a GC with GCs online to combine them.

A little off topic...I noticed on Slickdeals last night someone posted a buy one get one free deal for Blaze Pizza. Something to do with an app. I forget particulars but wanted to mention the deal in case anyone wants to look it up. I assume it would work at the Disney Springs location. If I remember right it's good through February.

A little off topic...I noticed on Slickdeals last night someone posted a buy one get one free deal for Blaze Pizza. Something to do with an app. I forget particulars but wanted to mention the deal in case anyone wants to look it up. I assume it would work at the Disney Springs location. If I remember right it's good through February.
The promo code is workworkwork if anyone is interested. I believe it works on the app only. You also get a free drink when you register for their app.

So excited...it's a small thing but I just did a deal for a dis gc that I love:cool1: I Bought some Walmart gc when Chase was doing the 10x points back- then I signed up for Sams club using the DoC referral (so $0 to join) then used $100 of the gc to buy a $150 dis gc online,and used my amex to pay the extra 43.97,which had the 'spend $30-get $15 offer'..... so my 'guesstimate' at savings on this $150 gc is about 19%(?) I wish I had that offer on more of my amex cards.....I used a portal also, but prob won't get anything for that b/c it's a gc order....

For everyone looking at the membership club prices for Disney GC's, I believe this chart is still accurate:
Disney Gift Card Deals #28978

If not, please let me know, thanks!
Thank you for this! I will probably go ahead with the Sam's Club membership since I can get it essentially free with a referral, then only get WalMart GCs from rewards when I can get them in larger denominations. I'll keep getting Target for the $5 Bing ones, since I can use 5 of those to get a $25 Disney GC in store at Target.

Well, I just ordered 3 $500 gift cards from BJs online yesterday using guest checkout and my Discover card (for the 5% rewards this quarter for warehouse shopping). It was a 4% savings off the $500. card, but there was a $5.00 shipping fee. The $100. Disney cards are free shipping, but I didn't want to deal with combining 15 of them this time. :-) I checked at Sams Club where I am a member and the cost of the $500. card was around the same, but they limited you to buying just one card per purchase. My local Sams Club does not have $500. Disney cards in store. For convenience sake, I just bought all 3 at once at BJs and bit the bullet on the shipping.

Last edited:
For everyone converting GCs at Sam's, make sure to go to customer service (at either sam's or walmart) and combine all of your GCs onto a physical GC. I've had trouble before when using multiple GCs to pay. I had no problems yesterday purchasing $500 Disney GC with a walmart GC.

I used mine last year at Disney springs and didn't have a problem!

You all have me nervous on Target now... my Target has yet to ask me for an access code on any of my gift cards (bought my last one about three weeks ago). I'm planning to go again tomorrow to buy $100 Disney card with Target gift cards so we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter