Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you - I forgot all about that. Do we get rewards points from Best buy for buying Disney gift cards? Did we get them for buying the e-gift cards?
I got them the last time I purchased Disney GCs at Best Buy, but only in-person.

Just found another deal. If you're new to the Swych app there's a promo code for $7.50 off a $25 gift card and Best Buy is included. Promo code is CELEBRATE. You'll click pay with Amazon then pay through one of your amazon saved payment methods.

Just found another deal. If you're new to the Swych app there's a promo code for $7.50 off a $25 gift card and Best Buy is included. Promo code is CELEBRATE. You'll click pay with Amazon then pay through one of your amazon saved payment methods.
Looks like this is now a dead deal from what others are reporting.

Has anyone used BJ's gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards? Raise us them for about 3% off. I need to make a large purchase in the next few weeks so I just want to make sure it will work.

This week is TRIPLE cash back week at Ebates. I normally try to use the Swagbucks shopping portal, so I can translate the SB into Sams cards, and then buy Disney cards, but this is a better deal.

This week is TRIPLE cash back week at Ebates. I normally try to use the Swagbucks shopping portal, so I can translate the SB into Sams cards, and then buy Disney cards, but this is a better deal.

I guess I am not shopping the right stores because I saw that too, but when I went to use Macy's, it was down to 3% when I usually get it for 6%.

What are you shopping to get triple?

I'm also wondering if you could go through Discover Deals (Sams is on their portal) to purchase the Disney cards online and get the 5% back there too (10% doubled). Generally, I believe gift cards are excluded, but I'm wondering if anyone has tried this. I noticed they also have Landry's at an excellent discount. I feel like we've discussed this here before, but my again brain fails me.

Sam's doesn't let you buy a 3rd party gift card with a Sam's gift card do they? Does Walmart?

I checked this out and here's what the website says...

EXCEPTIONS: Membership fees, Walmart.com, Club pickup, auctions, insurance, customer service adjustments/'Easy Reorders', orders placed for commercial/resale, gift cards, taxes, fees, purchase of Services: Pharmacy, Optical, Hearing Aid Center, Tires, Travel, Legal

I have been trying all night to do the Best Buy gc deal with no luck. It keeps saying the transaction is denied. I called my bank to make sure they weren't blocking it thinking it was fraud but they said they're not even showing that a transaction is being attempted. So I tried calling the Cashstar customer support but no one is available. :sad2: So frustrating! Anyone else in the same boat??

I guess I am not shopping the right stores because I saw that too, but when I went to use Macy's, it was down to 3% when I usually get it for 6%.

I needed to buy new clippers for my dogs, and PetSmart had 12% cashback when I ordered them this week. It was definitely great time for the Ebates triple cashback week for me.

I shopped the wrong store too - and switched to SB. Just checked the ebates site to see whether the sale ended, and you have to log into the site to see which stores will qualify. The link is here: https://www.ebates.com/triple-cash-back.htm

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to sort through the thread to get a list going of all stores that allow you to purchase Disney GC with their own GC. So far I have -
  • Target
  • Best Buy
  • Kmart
  • Sam's Club
Is this list accurate? Can you add any others that you know of.

FYI I'm sure it's been posted but - If you have Verizon Wireless, you earn "points" simply for paying you bill and you can use those points to buy discounted gift cards. I'm trying to cross reference the portal to this list to see if there are any ways to make out with Disney GCs. I'll let you know if I figure it out :)

PS - so mad at myself! I just realized I missed out on the Best Buy offer :( I saved it in my calendar as ending on the wrong day. Oh well, hopefully it will come around again. Next trip to Disney is end of September so I still have a little bit of time.

Last edited:
FYI I'm sure it's been posted but - If you have Verizon Wireless, you earn "points" simply for paying you bill and you can use those points to buy discounted gift cards. I'm trying to cross reference the portal to this list to see if there are any ways to make out with Disney GCs. I'll let you know if I figure it out :)

We have about 400k of Verizon points but I have yet to figure out a way to turn them into Disney GC's. Please share if you figure something out!!

I have a Kroger digital coupon for 4x fuel points - unlimited use until 3/22!!

Why can't Ralph's get on the same page as Kroger??? :sad: The most we get off per gallon is 20 cents. And we have to buy gas at Shell which is not always cheapest or convenient. I envy you Kroger shoppers!

I had one too. Had to sign in to see it. Thank you for posting this! I was looking to pick up some gift cards for our new dishwasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter