Disney Genie announcement

I entered information for the first day of our trip in November. The app does recognize the 4 people in our party with valid tickets for that day.

I clicked on the link to add Genie+ for our party of 4, knowing that I couldn’t really do it in advance.

One thing that surprised me was a notice that I would be able to purchase Genie+ for guests that have the same admission type as me and that others with different types would have to make their own purchases. That could be a minor inconvenience because I have an AP, two of the members of our party that trip have regular 3 day tickets, and another has a Florida resident ticket. So, 2 or 3 of us will have to make the purchase each day instead of me just buying for all of us.

I also see that I can select our 8 priority attractions for that day, and can also make selections at a second park and indicate when we expect to be in that park. But, it will not provide an itinerary until the day of the visit.

I’m in!! Hit plus sign for View Tip Board and my day. Select Tip board at top. Right underneath in small type is Change Park—select your park. Attractions are listed. Click on the ILLs for purchase and/or select G+.

Okay … this is all very, very new so I may (and probably am! ) missing something but I don’t think you can book overlapping times . Don’t you have to use one before you book another … unless one is more than two hours ahead … which wouldn’t overlap.

I was able to get rise of the resistance at 9:50 this am. We have a 1 hour window. The other ILL attraction is the run away railroad. I am not going to buy it but I did go in, selected it and it would let me choose a time and let me get through to the payment screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter