Disney Genie announcement

Quick notes- just puchased for today. Had to go into App Store to update app. It opened and Genie info was available. You can change park selections to see Genie standby and LL info for attractions in each park. Attractions show if ILL$ or Genie+ and indicate to buy at 7am as it is only 2am now and not yet available. Screen shot attached.When you buy G+, it gives you the option to use gift card, redemption card, or credit card. Back to sleep now! (Edited for clarity)D65CA626-3183-4BE8-AA7C-42A719C1765D.jpeg

Last edited:
I've updated MDE, stumped on where how to purchase Genie+. When I choose to upgrade to it I'm taken to my AP tickets but nothing there to purchase.

I've updated MDE, stumped on where how to purchase Genie+. When I choose to upgrade to it I'm taken to my AP tickets but nothing there to purchase.
Go back out and make sure your app is displaying the 50th emblem. I had the same issue the first time.

Figured it out, only allows for today no future days or trips. Not sure if this is for all ticket types or just AP. So...needing to stay up past midnight or get up early on vacation each day of a trip. Great design/functionality Mickey WDW. 😒

Screenshot_20211019-030946_Disney World.jpg

Looks a total shambles for our next year trip at the moment. This morning it couldn't see my park reservations, now it can, but claims I haven't got a ticket, even though the appropriate tickets are visible in other parts of the app. Oh well, I'll leave it alone for a few weeks while they iron out the kinks.

Figured it out, only allows for today no future days or trips. Not sure if this is for all ticket types or just AP. So...needing to stay up past midnight or get up early on vacation each day of a trip. Great design/functionality Mickey WDW. 😒

View attachment 614494
Yes, this was already known a while back. You can add it ahead of time to a vacation package, but it adds it to every day of your tickets. Otherwise you have to add it each day, day of, starting at midnight.

Mine iscrashing like crazy. Where is the link for ILL$$?

Tip board won't load either.

Note: I'm just fooling around with this from 1200 miles away but do have a park pass for today...

Quick notes- just puchased for today. Had to go into App Store to update app. It opened and Genie info was available. You can change park selections to see Genie standby and LL info for attractions in each park. Attractions show if ILL$ or Genie+ and indicate to buy at 7am as it is only 2am now and not yet available. Screen shot attached.When you buy G+, it gives you the option to use gift card, redemption card, or credit card. Back to sleep now! (Edited for clarity)View attachment 614491

So is LL at 7 am for everyone of just onsite ? I’m looking to TSMM.

So is LL at 7 am for everyone of just onsite ? I’m looking to TSMM.
If that is the case it would be a game changer for on site privileges - especially if we can stack!
Interested to see how it goes, but I see the same thing as you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter