Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

Ate at Space 220 for the first time. It was a fun atmosphere and the food was good. Probably a once and done though because of how expensive it was. DD got the cauliflower appetizer and loved it. The pic of my salad didn't turn out but it was just ok. Too sweet for my taste. DD got the flat iron steak and said it had good flavor but was a bit chewy. I got the roasted chicken and not sure what the sauce was made from but it was a big winner. It had such good flavor. Delicious. 647458647459647460

One last trip to Beaches and Cream. DD had the veggie tots with chili cheese which she really liked. I just like a good old burger from there. May not be much to look at but it's so good. The fries are always really good. Had a no way Jose and brownie a la mode again but didn't take pictures since we had them from before. 647477647478

Tiffins 1/21/22- This is now one of my favorite restaurants.

I had the Cab flight. The Familia Zuccardi was my favorite. I was so pleased with the wine that I failed to get a picture of the bread service, which was amazing!

View attachment 644125

I had the Tamarind Braised Short Rib
View attachment 644126

DH had the Shrimp & Grits
View attachment 644127

We shared the 50th Celebration Chocolate Gateaux
View attachment 644128
The shrimp and grits look fantastic. I had a great shrimp and grits years ago at Yacht Club for breakfast when breakfast was being served from Yachtsman because the Ale & Compass was closed at the time.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgx4tL2ylL91iBx_HbseiKnV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter