Disney First-timer!

cspellman

Addicted to Disney
Hello! I am completely new to whole DISboard thing. So I apologize if I am doing something wrong. I have posted to someone else's thread, but have not had any response. Can anyone help me out?

My family and I will be traveling to Disney World for our FIRST trip in October. I will be sending welcoming packages down beforehand There are several requests I was wondering if someone could help me with. My Daughter (Katherine) is 8 and my son (Andrew) is 4. We will be staying at Coronado Springs with my In-Laws. I would like to have the following if at all possible:
1. One Welcome letter for the kids
2. One Welcome letter for my In-Laws (Mark and Cheryl)
3. One Coupon for a special treat of their choice ( Katherine)
4. One Coupon for a special treat of their choice (Andrew)
Invites for the following:
1. Crystal Palace (10-3 12:50), 2. Akershus (10-4 8:00 am) 3. Tusker House (10-5 12:35) 4. Hollywood and Dine (10-6 8:15 am) 5. Ohana (10-6- 5:15) 6. Chef Mickey (10-8 6:35 pm) I understand this is A LOT, so if you cannot complete all - # 1-4 would do just fine. Thank you to anyone making this first trip extra special. ;)

you need to cancel your requests with the specific DISigner or you will have posted duplicate requests and that is a no-no

I edited my response and instead said "deleted response". It was on Marne Mouse's thread #2, response 10.
:upsidedow

cspellman, at the top of this disign board there are some rules that should be followed, some designers have more strict rules...you can check designers request thread and photobuckets to help you out..Well, it's not easy the first time or even the 5th time asking for some design...good luck...

Thank you noahdove! I have looked through those stickies and didn't see how to delete a post. I hope i didn't offend anyone. So do I just wait until a DEsigner sees the thread and replies? This is all so confusing. :headache:

you can't delete a post. you can simply indicate to the DISigner (Marne) that you inadvertently made duplicate requests.

Yes, just wait till one of them responds to your request. What I do is write down the name of the designer, the page number and the post number that you posted the request..and then wait. Just to reassure you, it may take a few days to get a response as they do this freely and when they have time..but, no worries, someone usually answers and sometimes more than one if it's new thread request...good luck..and welcome to these awesome designs and designers...

Do you have character preferences for the welcome letters? I can make those this week.
Dee

Dee that would be awesome! Thank you so much! Katherine is 8- she is over the princesses :sad1: so maybe the fab 5 or anything you suggest. For Andrew- def buzz and Woody. Thank you so much! You did our itinerary and it was fabulous!
Thanks again.

Mel!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! They are perfect. Totally Made my Day!
You all are so talented. Thanks!!!!!

Thanks so much to MEL for our coupons for treats!!!! I am still in need of the following:
1. One Welcome letter for the kids (Katherine -princess, fab five, or phinius & ferb, Andrew fab five or buzz/ woody)
2. One Welcome letter for my In-Laws (Mark and Cheryl)

and invites for the kids to the following:

1. Crystal Palace (10-3 12:50), 2. Akershus (10-4 8:00 am) 3. Tusker House (10-5 12:35) 4. Hollywood and Dine (10-6 8:15 am) 5. Ohana (10-6- 5:15) 6. Chef Mickey (10-8 6:35 pm)

ANYONE, ANYONE?

SHOUT OUT TO DEE HILL!!!!! WHOOO HOOOO! I LOVE the welcome letters! Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Still need invites for the following (one of each with both kids' names on them:
1. Crystal Palace (10-3 12:50)
2. Akershus (10-4 8:00 am)
3. Tusker House (10-5 12:35)
4. Hollywood and Dine (10-6 8:15 am)
5. Ohana (10-6- 5:15)
6. Chef Mickey (10-8 6:35 pm)

Make sure I have all the dates and times correct. Let me know if anything needs changed.
Dee

EEEEKKKK! DEE HILL you did it AGAIN! Simply Amazing! Thank you SOOOOO much for the invites. I cannot thank you enough! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU! Thank YOU!

YOU ARE FAB-U-LOUS!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter