Disney Fantasy September 4th, 2020 3-Night Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral [Nassau, Castaway Cay]

We should definitely try to meet up! Our history is on the Dream. We have been on the dream 8 times, our first cruise was on the Wonder. Got a free cruise when we joined the vacation club back in 2010. Sadly they do not do nearly what they use to do.

We should definitely try to meet up! Our history is on the Dream. We have been on the dream 8 times, our first cruise was on the Wonder. Got a free cruise when we joined the vacation club back in 2010. Sadly they do not do nearly what they use to do.
Our history has the most with the Wonder, then the Fantasy. Only one on the Magic and just did the grand slam in January with the Dream. We've been DVC since 2008. Got a $500 gift card. You are correct about DVC not being the same with their incentives. Yes, let's keep in touch.

Still waiting and hoping ( praying) for the best. i have the the money to pay the rest of the cruise but have been waiting until the due date because of all the uncertainty. How about you?
We're still thinking positively. Can't wait to hear what the WDW opening proposal for FL will be. Should be submitted this week. Just saw more special rates for military/FL/Canada cruises Aug and Sept. I think we will set sail. We're PIF (DVC and cash).

We're still thinking positively. Can't wait to hear what the WDW opening proposal for FL will be. Should be submitted this week. Just saw more special rates for military/FL/Canada cruises Aug and Sept. I think we will set sail. We're PIF (DVC and cash).

That is promising! I did have a friend ask us not to cruise. If it were any other cruise line I would consider canceling 😁. I am wondering about itinerary changes ...

We are still hoping... I will pay it off on the due date, I have just been waiting. Hoping it all goes well and we can all meet up and have a drink to celebrate that we made it through Quarantine 2020!!

Still waiting and hoping ( praying) for the best. i have the the money to pay the rest of the cruise but have been waiting until the due date because of all the uncertainty. How about you?
I'm a firm believer the cruise will set sail unless there is a hurricane out there. I have so much high pressure built up in me over this darn virus that I could blow a low-pressure hurricane into pieces.

The ships have been operating and testing their new health practices with just the crew on board for over 2 months now and they haven't turned into a floating petri dish. It better be a GO (I've already made my door magnets). We're PIF (DVC points and cash).

That is promising! I did have a friend ask us not to cruise. If it were any other cruise line I would consider canceling 😁. I am wondering about itinerary changes ...
Unless Nassau closes the ports to the ships, I don't foresee any itinerary changes. Castaway Cay is a sure thing unless there is a weather problem. And I agree with you that of all the cruise lines, DCL is by far the best for setting health standards in their cleaning and operations around the ships.

Sorry for my late reply..work has been crazy these past few months :( We are PIF along with my sister and a friend. However, out of 8 total cabins 5 did cancel as 3 families have young kids and didn't one to chance it and the other 2 all had individuals over 60 so again didn't want to take chances. We have a 19 yr old, 16 yr old and 14 yr olds sailing with us so we taking our chances lol. My sister is anxious about getting stuck on the boat as she owns her own daycare but I feel like for 3 days we'll be safe. Glad to see we aren't the only crazy ones :)

Sorry for my late reply..work has been crazy these past few months :( We are PIF along with my sister and a friend. However, out of 8 total cabins 5 did cancel as 3 families have young kids and didn't one to chance it and the other 2 all had individuals over 60 so again didn't want to take chances. We have a 19 yr old, 16 yr old and 14 yr olds sailing with us so we taking our chances lol. My sister is anxious about getting stuck on the boat as she owns her own daycare but I feel like for 3 days we'll be safe. Glad to see we aren't the only crazy ones :)
So glad you are still sailing with the crazy ones. Our group of 3 cabins with kids (7, 5, 4 yo), Grandma and Grandpa (not us), and the "Great-est" aunt and uncle (yeah us) are still in it for the long haul which includes the day in WDW.

That should be on a shirt! And yes we've been called crazy by some family and friends hehehehe.
WHOA !! What a great idea. I'm designing "family vacation" shirts for my brother, SIL, their son, and his family (all same last name type shirts). Couldn't figure out how to incorporate us into the mix (different last name). You just solved the problem. Thank you. :love1:

Sorry for all of those still hanging in there...just got my cancellation sent from Disney cruise line. Disappointing graduation gift for my daughter. Now to figure out what to do for the days prior to our wdw trip. Any ideas?

We're in the same boat (if it EVER sails). Ours was a B2B so double disappointment. Hope DCL releases the next batch of cruise schedules soon. We're still on for the January 2021 cruise. Now to find another cruise for the entire family (3 families sailing together) that our schedules match up. GEEZ.

We're in the same boat (if it EVER sails). Ours was a B2B so double disappointment. Hope DCL releases the next batch of cruise schedules soon. We're still on for the January 2021 cruise. Now to find another cruise for the entire family (3 families sailing together) that our schedules match up. GEEZ.
Is there more coming for 2021? I would like to use the cruise credit but as you know it has to happen before 3/2022 but it seems like there is not much to choose from that would work for my family...yet
Good luck on coordinating for 3 families! With your experience I imagine you will get it all sorted out just right.

Is there more coming for 2021? I would like to use the cruise credit but as you know it has to happen before 3/2022 but it seems like there is not much to choose from that would work for my family...yet
Normally the Jan-March (or April) 2022 would be coming out about now. But with everything in the unknown, DCL hasn't published anything. I hope they extend the March 2022 deadline. Those who picked up on the 2020 disaster early jumped to 2021 and now the entire 2020 cruisers are scrambling for what's left of 2021.

Very disappointed but have moved it to May 2021 to celebrate my daughter's 14th bday (and her big sisters 25th which will happen a week before). Really over all this COVID mess. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!