Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - March 11, 2017

Hello all! I am extremely late to this party as I only found out about Fish Extenders on Friday. So having said all that, I would like to know how many of you do not have a group for Fish Extenders? Please respond and lets see if we can get a group together for us stragglers. We will be traveling with my wife, son and mother-in-law. Also, if anyone feels like helping with free advise or info it would be much appreciated.

New
Hello all! I am extremely late to this party as I only found out about Fish Extenders on Friday. So having said all that, I would like to know how many of you do not have a group for Fish Extenders? Please respond and lets see if we can get a group together for us stragglers. We will be traveling with my wife, son and mother-in-law. Also, if anyone feels like helping with free advise or info it would be much appreciated.

New

New

New

New

New

Sorry to be annoying. Just heard you have to post a least 10 times to be able to PM (Private Message) someone. Not 100% sure but my travel agent said we were the last booking for this cruise. Really just hoping we are not too late to get or join a group.:mic::):)

New

New

Dear fellow travelers. I propose that we give up on PM and just use the DISboard. If we want to keep our cabins private and we don't have everyone on PM, then we'll figure out another way, like providing a list on my cabin.

* are confirmed
* Kumi
* TiggerTails57 (4 cabins)
* bmae99
* jeweaver

prior interest but have not confirmed
awelfa
hornetgirl22
Annedoodle
MikeMac
hannahandelimom
Donnakay
KanTex
Christie Dawn
annamarie33

I think we need about 4-5 more confirmed so that TiggerTails' family is not fairy dusting each other. I am happy to keep this open as long as needed, but I know some people will want to lock on the count to start organizing their surprises. I appreciate if I could here either in the forum or via PM yea or nay.

Thank you! Kumi

Just checking to see if you have room for one more to the group.

Hi Padawan learner, welcome! I don't know if you can make up another group here as it's pretty quiet in this thread. I will ask the existing group, and in the meantime it may also help to send the same flare up on the larger FB groups.

Hi Padawan learner, welcome! I don't know if you can make up another group here as it's pretty quiet in this thread. I will ask the existing group, and in the meantime it may also help to send the same flare up on the larger FB groups.

Thanks Kumi,
Anything you can do would be much appreciated. I haven't been able to find a FB page or thread devoted our cruise date. Any suggestions?

Thanks Kumi,
Anything you can do would be much appreciated. I haven't been able to find a FB page or thread devoted our cruise date. Any suggestions?

Removing directions, just reread the policy. I was trying to be helpful but I also want to respect the board rules!

Last edited:
If you search in FB by March 11 Disney Fantasy sailing, you may find something. There is also a well established blog site for Disney Cruise Line, and that person collects cruise meet links if they are sent to him. I am not allowed to attach a link but you will know if you find the right blog because there is a box on the left that says "Find your Cruise"..
Any chance of getting into this Group?

We are on this cruise, its our 2nd. we have 2 kids age 8(Girl) and 5(Boy). House is getting pretty excited now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter