Disney Fantasy - Eastern Caribbean - March 11, 2017

Dear fellow travelers. I propose that we give up on PM and just use the DISboard. If we want to keep our cabins private and we don't have everyone on PM, then we'll figure out another way, like providing a list on my cabin.

* are confirmed
* Kumi
* TiggerTails57 (4 cabins)
* bmae99
* jeweaver

prior interest but have not confirmed
awelfa
hornetgirl22
Annedoodle
MikeMac
hannahandelimom
Donnakay
KanTex
Christie Dawn
annamarie33

I think we need about 4-5 more confirmed so that TiggerTails' family is not fairy dusting each other. I am happy to keep this open as long as needed, but I know some people will want to lock on the count to start organizing their surprises. I appreciate if I could here either in the forum or via PM yea or nay.

Thank you! Kumi
Kumi, I am responding to as many places as I can! Please count me in!!

I am hoping to hear from someone (and actually find it in this maze) who can add me to a Fish Extender group!Please help if you can!

Dear fellow travelers. I propose that we give up on PM and just use the DISboard. If we want to keep our cabins private and we don't have everyone on PM, then we'll figure out another way, like providing a list on my cabin.

* are confirmed
* Kumi
* TiggerTails57 (4 cabins)
* bmae99
* jeweaver

prior interest but have not confirmed
awelfa
hornetgirl22
Annedoodle
MikeMac
hannahandelimom
Donnakay
KanTex
Christie Dawn
annamarie33

I think we need about 4-5 more confirmed so that TiggerTails' family is not fairy dusting each other. I am happy to keep this open as long as needed, but I know some people will want to lock on the count to start organizing their surprises. I appreciate if I could here either in the forum or via PM yea or nay.

Thank you! Kumi
Please add me in as confirmed!

Kumi, I am thankful for your presence here! I trust that my barrage of responses will pay off and that eventually my little gang will be included in the group you are organizing!

I am reading that most groups are closed 30-60 days off and am worried that I have not been posting properly. Please advise!! Excitement level is growing with the wee ones!

Kumi, I am thankful for your presence here! I trust that my barrage of responses will pay off and that eventually my little gang will be included in the group you are organizing!
Hi Awelfa, I got you in - just waiting to see if other join in!

Thanks all, please feel free to contact me through this board or PM, I will send a PM to list that have confirmed to date

Thanks all, please feel free to contact me through this board or PM, I will send a PM to list that have confirmed to date
Please add my family to the fish extenders. What all information do you need from me?

Our group includes Mom, Dad, 14 year old girl, 11 year old girl. Do you need room number? This is our 3rd cruise but first time to do FE.
I'll get your room number in the private conversation. For some reason I'm having trouble adding you, though you do have the minimum number of posts. It's my third cruise as well, super excited about SWDaS

I'll get your room number in the private conversation. For some reason I'm having trouble adding you, though you do have the minimum number of posts. It's my third cruise as well, super excited about SWDaS
I think it's just going to take a day, I'll try again tomorrow - it may just not recognize that you have the necessary # of posts

Kumi, I am responding to as many places as I can! Please count me in!!
Hi this is my first cruise with my three...I have a little about the extenders and want to participate...wondering what is involved and how to join in?

Hi Samaas, I'm pleased to add you to the private conversation, but please go and get to 10 messages so I can do so. Forum owners recommend that you just post 10 messages to this board: https://www.disboards.com/forums/test-board.88/ .. once you get there, either start a private conversation with me (which send me an email to me directly), or I will check tonight and add you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter