• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean December 14 2013

I am very excited about BBB . I am definitely booking that for my daughter Sophie. I just dont know if we will do the pirate makeover or the princess one. But I am sure she would be happy with either.

I am getting more excited for my trip coming up in May. I only have 54 more days to go!!!:yay:

Lianne~I got an email that my santa hats from disney have shipped, so when I get them I will take a pic and post it so you can see if you want to get them.:santa:

Norma~I hope you can go to the party!!! Keep selling! :)

My one Santa dumbo comes in tomorrow :) I'm thinking Kayleigh would probably rather do the Princess one. Although the pirate one would be so fun too! I saw some of the dresses on there from the Fantasy pics that have been posted and that made me curious to see the prices. We were going to do BBB when we were at the World after our cruise but couldn't get reservations between my 10 million dining reservations I had scheduled so we kept the character dining and ditched BBB. We did the barbershop instead. The kids LOVED it. :thumbsup2

Good Morning all!!! I am excited to say that we booked FD for this Sept. Since we cancelled our Oct cruise I couldn't imagine not doing Disney so we saw FD came out and said that was a sign to book it. So we are staying at "our home" Pop Century!!!!

So glad that in 200 days I will be home at WDW. That will help break up the wait for this cruise. Hope my Disney stuff comes in the mail soon!! I ordered Abercrombie stuff too...Come on mailman...LOL

I might look at a few days in September when I know my school schedule. Kayleigh's birthday is in September so I'd like to go to celebrate her birthday plus our annual passes will expire in October so it seems like a good time to get to use them again. :cool1:

So I may need to look at rooms then but I doubt I will do the free dining because I won't need tickets (unless we go on the weekends).

That is awesome Michelle!!!:goodvibes I wish I could go with you. Matt says that is too much Disney for him in one year:scared1: Whatever! LOL He wants to go somewhere different (an all inclusive) so we shall see.

It is going to be so nice here today. Almost 60 degrees. Well, I guess I should get myself motivated to go into work...ick!!;)

Here is a something I am having Milliepie make to say 2013
Here is some other magnets to get ya'all in cruise mood!!

I see the years are wrong so I have to ask Millipie to change those for me. Otherwise I love these and can't wait to make more.

I love these! I do have to start looking for new magnets to have done. I dont have any Christmas themed ones. But I guess I do still have lots of time:goodvibes

Boy, it seems like forever since I have been able to sit down and look at the dis. I think those magnets are great Michelle. I cant wait to start looking for some for my door.

Taylor has her first competition this weekend for her All Star cheer team. I hope the girls do well:cheer2:

Michelle how lucky you are to be going back to disney again. Wish I could!! Free dining is so very tempting!!!! Hmm...how much would it be.......;)

Boy, it seems like forever since I have been able to sit down and look at the dis. I think those magnets are great Michelle. I cant wait to start looking for some for my door.

Taylor has her first competition this weekend for her All Star cheer team. I hope the girls do well:cheer2:

Michelle how lucky you are to be going back to disney again. Wish I could!! Free dining is so very tempting!!!! Hmm...how much would it be.......;)

Norma, I made your one of magnets with the characters in it but it says scott family.
I am glad to be going back but I so wish it was the 12 of us. It is costing 1900

Hey all....I have started a web page as I have done for every cruise I have been on. You will find a roll call list, FE list( if anyone wants to do the FE let me know), and many facts, excursions etc...go check it out!! Also there will be a SM list(secret Mickey..AKA secret santa)if anyone wants to that as well....names assigned closer to cruise.

Also found a cute graphic which I will post once it's edited in case anyone likes for shirts, magnets, etc.

Well off to bed....I love the thought of Christmas Cruise...well as close as I will get to Christmas!!

Ps a link to the web page is in my signature
Hello!
I see you are in charge of some of the DIS events on our Disney cruise next December. I just went on your site and added my info because it looked like you didn't have everything on there, but what does MVMCP mean? I didn't say we were doing that because I wasn't sure what it means lol. Also, I have read a little about fish extenders and it sounds really neat! I would like to participate with my family! Can you let me know what the details are of how it works? This is our first cruise with Disney and we are so excited :dance3: ALWAYS looking for any pointers!
Do the people on the boards try to meet each other on the ship at any certain times? It would be nice for the kiddos to be able to meet some friends! (well mom and dad too)
Thank you for organizing things!

Hello!
I see you are in charge of some of the DIS events on our Disney cruise next December. I just went on your site and added my info because it looked like you didn't have everything on there, but what does MVMCP mean? I didn't say we were doing that because I wasn't sure what it means lol. Also, I have read a little about fish extenders and it sounds really neat! I would like to participate with my family! Can you let me know what the details are of how it works? This is our first cruise with Disney and we are so excited :dance3: ALWAYS looking for any pointers!
Do the people on the boards try to meet each other on the ship at any certain times? It would be nice for the kiddos to be able to meet some friends! (well mom and dad too)
Thank you for organizing things!

I added your info to the web page. Thank you for submitting it. Anyone who doesn't see their info on our web page, it is because you have never submitted it to me.
I will be posting all the cruise events, meets , etc on our web page that people suggest. However if someone suggests something they are in charge of organizing it. This is my family vacation and I won't be handling all that, just the posting it on the page so everyone knows. If I let myself get to involved I won't see my family...lol I will handle the ornament exchange and assigning each family another family. We will have a 3pm meet in an area(will see where others are meeting on the Fantasy future cruises) and at that point kids can introduce themselves. I have seen cruises have ice cream socials, scavenger hunts, etc. Maybe someone would be willing to handle those.
There are so many sites on the fish extender on here...you should have no problem finding the info.

:welcome: and Woo Hoo!!!! :flower3:

MVMCP means Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party. It is the party at Magic Kingdom. It is held on certain days starting in November and ending the middle of December.

We are going to have so much fun!!!!:yay:

Thanks for answering that question Robin,I forgot.

Welcome to the group! I hope you find all the answers you are looking for on the different activities. I think the trip reports as they start coming in will be helpful for planning for all of us. I've been trying to find ones from close to holiday sailings to read the passengers perspectives of the different holiday festivities. I really enjoy looking over our cruise website and reading about the different holiday activities that occur on board the Disney ships.

Has anyone done the Christmas party before? I <3 looking at the pictures my friends post when they attend. The castle looks AMAZING. We almost did the Halloween Party last year. We were at the Magic Kingdom two days when it was occurring later that night. Although I've always wanted to do the Christmas one more than the Halloween one so we didn't do it. I think the rest of the family will be amazed with the Osborne Family Lights at Hollywood and the Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.

Lianne are you going to try and do 2 days of parks while your down there? I really want to go down 3 days before we cruise, so that I can atleast do the party and osbourne lights. I am just hoping to save enough money to do that.

I am so behind the times! I just now checked for a meet up group and we've been signed up for this cruise forever! It's our second cruise, first was almost exactly a year ago on the Wonder to Mexico.

We are from Washington State, My name is Melissa, I'll be traveling with my husband LeeRoy, and kids Grace (will be 13) and Logan (will be 15).

Our stateroom is 8598, we have main dining. Definitely want to participate in the exchanges, we won't be going to WDW, it is just not a possibility for this trip.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter