Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Thanks, my sister would need gift that are in age group 3-7( she mainly likes to look at the pictures, color and snack) she also loves things for her backpack and anything she can hold in hand. In room 8083( Jeanette and Angela Lipsey) and 8089 is mine and my soon to be husbands room my name is Mícaela ( but I go by Mickey) and his name is Stefon Lipsey ..... Will possible be adding the other two stateroom with our group, just waiting to see if they want to participate as well. Thanks so much ..... We are so ready to go!!!

Only 213 days and 16 hours to go (cst)

Just booked our flights yesterday through Jet Blue!! And booked a hotel for the night before (well, my daughter did)!!! Now we're really excited!!! This is our first cruise anywhere and I'm probably as excited at 52 as any child!! Can't wait!!:yay:pirate:

Bmitch: I understand, last year was my first one and it was amazing. Thank goodness our travel agent books all the cruise info for us , including flight plans cause I would be completely stressed, planning wedding, cruise and celebrating 2 birthdays on cruise too:-) just can wait

Thanks, my sister would need gift that are in age group 3-7( she mainly likes to look at the pictures, color and snack) she also loves things for her backpack and anything she can hold in hand. In room 8083( Jeanette and Angela Lipsey) and 8089 is mine and my soon to be husbands room my name is Mícaela ( but I go by Mickey) and his name is Stefon Lipsey ..... Will possible be adding the other two stateroom with our group, just waiting to see if they want to participate as well. Thanks so much ..... We are so ready to go!!! Only 213 days and 16 hours to go (cst)
Thanks for the info - I have updated the list

got our flight down booked with jet blue, will fly in Friday with a 1 night stay at por then do 5 nights after cruise to join up with my daughter who is flying down on the 15th, she is staying at aoa and Im trying to figure out whether or not we will stay there too. Never stayed there before and Im not sure if Im gonna like it or not ,as it seems so different from others we have stayed at and no hot tub. I was leaning towards yacht club as we love it there but it would be sooo much easier staying at the same resort as her, even more so as we have my other grandson with us and Im pretty sure he will want to be closer to his cousins, so do I bite the bullet and stay at aoa anyone else stay there and have opinions? My daughter and family love it there and will not change to anywhere else as they love staying in the suites there. Well its disney so I can only imagine its all good right?:confused3

DW (Lara, me!)
DH (Kevin)
DS (Allen, Age 10 at cruise time!)

This will be our 2nd Disney Fantasy cruise; we LOVED our first one during the inaugural season and are looking forward to sailing her again! :goodvibes

We have never participated in the Fish Extender activity, so this will be new for us.

I also noticed that there are many kids on the FE list who will be around my son's age; will there be a short "get-together" for the group (both of them, together), during which time the kids could meet each other to see if any quick friendships form? I would think that would make the Kids' Club much more fun for the kids, especially for our son, who is an only child. He didn't waste much time on our last cruise, as he quickly met some kids his age to "play" with, but, I was just wondering if a "meet" were planned at the beginning of the cruise.

Thanks to those who are planning and maintaining the FE activity! I would also be interested in the Secret Mickey, if any progress is made on that activity! :)

Looking forward to November! :thumbsup2

yes Im sure there will be a meet once onboard, no one has set a time and place yet but once its a little closer Im sure it will betalked about. We are bringing my grandson Logun whom is also 10 at time of cruise and will be happy Im sure to meet before going to the kids club. This is his 3rd cruise but a first for him on the fantasy, he cruised on the magic with us in 2011 and really enjoyed the club, he was also on the dream once. Today is the day I pay off our cruise woohoo, then will start to think more about what if any excursions we will do, spa time will be a for sure though!:thumbsup2

I like seeing the 6 months under my ticker well not quite 6 months but it seems alot closer seeing a 6 month wording lol:thumbsup2

Will we receive a list of people in our FE group
I don't know if you were asking that question of me since you quoted me, but I am not even participating in the FE. I only know that a post may not be edited except by the original poster or a mod. 4 The Love Of Disney is organizing the FE and I'm sure will see to it that those participating have access to the list. :)

Hello I want to join my group up for the FE Group. I know Aesha has contacted you but here is the low down.........
DVCRejonis Disboard Name
Group One-room 7598
Hollie- Adult
Clifford- Adult Bday on the 8th
Brenton- Age:17
Samantha-Age:15
Dalton-Age:11
Also Clifford and I are getting Married (date hasn't been released to us as of yet)

Group two- room 7596
Gary-Adult
Nina -Adult

Group three-room 7000
David-Adult
Lorrie-Adult
Mackenzie Age:6
Carson Age:2

Group four room-7002
Carrie-Adult
Cameron-Age:10
Clint-Adult Carrie and Clint are Ex's Please if for family only Make Carrie and Cameron and or Clint and Cameron so they can go to their own homes. Thank you

Group five Room-7594
Aesha Adult

Group six room-7594
Cheryl Adult
They are staying in the same room. Just Disney friends but both would like to give separately. As well the have their own homes.

Also Is their a max number of rooms before a new group is started or how will this work! Or do we give to the whole ship that signs up? I just want st start my shopping! Thanks for any and all info given.

DW (Lara, me!) DH (Kevin) DS (Allen, Age 10 at cruise time!) #9620 This will be our 2nd Disney Fantasy cruise; we LOVED our first one during the inaugural season and are looking forward to sailing her again! :goodvibes We have never participated in the Fish Extender activity, so this will be new for us. I also noticed that there are many kids on the FE list who will be around my son's age; will there be a short "get-together" for the group (both of them, together), during which time the kids could meet each other to see if any quick friendships form? I would think that would make the Kids' Club much more fun for the kids, especially for our son, who is an only child. He didn't waste much time on our last cruise, as he quickly met some kids his age to "play" with, but, I was just wondering if a "meet" were planned at the beginning of the cruise. Thanks to those who are planning and maintaining the FE activity! I would also be interested in the Secret Mickey, if any progress is made on that activity! :) Looking forward to November! :thumbsup2

I have added your family to the FE exchange! Welcome aboard. I can't speak for the secret Mickey or if a meet has been planned yet, but we would be Interested in both. There is some activity on the Facebook page - although I haven't checked it out yet

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter