Disney Fantasy Cruise November 8th - 15th 2014 ... here we come!

Hi this will be our 3rd cruise with Disney. We are so excited! We would love to join in on the FE. What exactly are the "rules" (we've never participated).

Ok going through other posts it see people are posting their info and it will be added to a list?
We would love to participate.
The Pandullo's
Stateroom: 9570
Me: Stephanie, Husband: Tullio, Son: Roman (4)

What is the FB page for our cruise? I tried to find it with no such luck!! Thanks :)

I have been buying a disney gift card everytime I go to the grocery...more and more excitement everyday!!!!!!

I would like to join the FE group. I will be staying in a room with a friend. I believe our cabin number is either 7600 or 7594, I will have to check my documents to be for sure. I know I have another friend that will be joining us staying in another cabin that would like to join also. What do we do next?

Hi - I have added your info to the FE list. Just need you to confirm your stateroom number as well as the names, ages if kids, etc of the people in your party. Welcome aboard!

Ok going through other posts it see people are posting their info and it will be added to a list? We would love to participate. The Pandullo's Stateroom: 9570 Me: Stephanie, Husband: Tullio, Son: Roman (4)

Hi there! I have added you to the FE list ! Welcome aboard and see you soon!

What is the FB page for our cruise? I tried to find it with no such luck!! Thanks :) I have been buying a disney gift card everytime I go to the grocery...more and more excitement everyday!!!!!!

Nov 8th 2014 Cruising the Carribbean on the Fantasy

What is the FB page for our cruise? I tried to find it with no such luck!! Thanks :) I have been buying a disney gift card everytime I go to the grocery...more and more excitement everyday!!!!!!

Nov 8th 2014 Cruising the Carribbean on the Fantasy!

if you go to page 11 and post 107 will tell you how to join the facebook group for those of you wondering how to join in. Just put another grand down on the cruise and hopefully in another 3 weeks will have it all paid in full, well at least one of them paid in full, then have to start paying off step sons cruise, our wedding gift to him and his fiance and our 2 little grandkids. Hopeing the airfare isnt out for awhile and that its good prices when we go to book it!:thumbsup2

if you go to page 11 and post 107 will tell you how to join the facebook group for those of you wondering how to join in.>>
Is the OP of the thread still with us? If so, it would probably help to have that info added to the first post of the thread. :confused3

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We would really love to be added to the F.E. list. We're in Stateroom #8010. There will be myself, Bill and my soon-to-be wife :yay: Deb.

We're very excited!! Our daughter and son-in-law also booked on this cruise with our two grandchildren. This promises to be an awesome trip!! :yay:

This will be our first Disney Cruise. We would really love to be added to the F.E. list. We're in Stateroom #8010. There will be myself, Bill and my soon-to-be wife :yay: Deb. We're very excited!! Our daughter and son-in-law also booked on this cruise with our two grandchildren. This promises to be an awesome trip!! :yay:

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! I have added both you and Deb to the FE list. Welcome aboard!

Hi we are going to be sailing on this cruise nov8,2014 too, would love to be added to the FE list. Me and fiancée will be celebrating our honeymoon and my birthday nov 10. ) while sailing. We are going to be in stateroom 8089(me and hubby) and 8083 for mother in law and my sis(she is 21 but has Down's syndrome ) can we all be added to list? I love to have fun on this honeymoon birthday Disney celebration

Hi we are going to be sailing on this cruise nov8,2014 too, would love to be added to the FE list. Me and fiancée will be celebrating our honeymoon and my birthday nov 10. ) while sailing. We are going to be in stateroom 8089(me and hubby) and 8083 for mother in law and my sis(she is 21 but has Down's syndrome ) can we all be added to list? I love to have fun on this honeymoon birthday Disney celebration

Welcome aboard and congratulations !! If you can provide me with names of all of you in both staterooms, I can update the list. I have added both groups to the FE.

Not to offend you or anyone else - but as I am unfamiliar with many of the aspects and characteristics of someone with Down Syndrome can you recommend an age specific range (if necessary) so I can prepare an appropriate gift for your sister? I have included a note regarding your sister on the FE as you initially mentioned it so that others would be aware as well. If you would like that note removed, please let me know.

Looking forward to cruising with all of you!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter