Is this your first cruise?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

silence182

Earning My Ears
Starting this thread for: Disney Fantasy August 15 2020 7 Night Western Caribbean

We booked this as our first cruise ever! We are a family of four and have only traveled to Canada (we live in upstate New York). We haven't been on any other trips outside of the United States. My husband and I will be celebrating our 15th anniversary that month.

Hoping to get tips and to share experiences/planning with everyone!

We are a family of four from Montreal,QC and it will be our 2nd DCL cruise! DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary on August 21st 2020.

We are a family of four from Montreal,QC and it will be our 2nd DCL cruise! DH and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary on August 21st 2020.

Where was your first DCL trip? I'm a little nervous about a 7 night cruise for our first cruise experience...but hopefully we will adjust well to being on a ship. I love Montreal. Even though it's only about 4.5 hour drive from where we live, I have only been there once. We would like to go back this summer to visit Montreal and Ottawa but have had a lot of house expenses come up this spring.

We are booked on this cruise, first-time DCL after many RCI cruises.

Wife and I, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old twins (boy & girl) from Toronto. We are in concierge deluxe family oceanview.

Hi all
I will be taking my son age 4 and niece age 10 on our first ever DISNEY CRUISE!! We are all so excited.
I am working on our Fish Extenders and door decor. Did anyone start a group for this cruise??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter