Disney Fantasy!! 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise April 1 - April 8, 2017

Hi all! We will be on board too! This is our 3rd Disney Cruise and we are all very excited! We would love to do the the FE program again, we participated on our cruise in January and we loved it! Here's our info. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for organizing this group! Oh, we did Disneyworld (all 4 parks) and two days at the Universal Parks and one day at Legoland after we got off a 4 day Disney cruise 3 years ago. Our thoughts were that the cruise was so much more relaxing that we would do it in reverse order next time! Sounds like you have that planned much better than we did. :tongue: Enjoy!

1. Stateroom 9112
2. First Name (s) April, Rolando, Isabella (12) and Sophia (9)
3. Family Name Delgado
4. State Ohio
5. Celebrating Meet? Spring Break
6. # Adults FE 2
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls Isabella (12) Sophia (9)
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys
9. Allergies/Special Requests
10. Favorite Character(s) Isabella- Stitch and Mickey, Sophia Minnie
11. Dining time (early late) late
12. FE Group (Mickey) (Minnie) (Goofy) (Donald) - 15 staterooms per group where ever there is availability

Our family will be cruising the Western Caribbean too! We have a large family group (5 adults, 7 kids) and this will be the first Disney cruise for all of us. We are so excited!! I have been doing a lot of research and talking to friends who have been on other Disney cruises and recently learned about the FE program. It sounds like a lot of fun! I will email our information once I know how many of us want to participate. Kids ages 14 (boy) , 13 (boy), 12 (boy), 11 (girl), 10 (girl), 9 (girl) and 6 (boy).

Hi everyone - we are WDW veterans but this is our 1st Disney Cruise. We are excited about the trip!

1. Stateroom: 7686
2. First Names: Kris, Martha, Sydney(8), Clara (5)
3. Family Name: Dryden
4. State: Kentucky
5. Celebrating: Spring Break
6. # Adults FE: 2
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls: Sydney(8) and Clara(5)
9. Allergies/Special Requests: none
10. Favorite Character(s): Kris: Mr. Incredible, Martha: Minnie, Sydney:maleficent, Clara: Jasmine, Sydney:
11. Dining time (early late): main sitting
12. FE Group: not picky:)

Figured I'd better at least get in the group... I'll check with the boss and verify the FE before I sign up. lol.. we did a back to back and that was a lot of work earlier in the year, but I'm thinking we'll sign up :)

This will be cruise #9.. .. we have a soon to be 3 year old and a 5 year old.. they both LOVE star wars.. so trying to keep this a secret but they are pretty smart. lol..

This will be the third time on the Fantasy.. nice ship.. love the magic and wonder.. have not been on the dream yet..

Will report back in on the FE.. and keep an eye out for the standard Meet and Greet's that tend to happen :)

This is our first Cruise! Family of 4, mom- Jennifer, dad -Will, Randsom (9), Gunner (6). Will send info as soon as I get it Can't wait to sail and meet everyone!!!

Hi guys! Okay so let's start a FE group here for DISBOARDS!!! I will head it up for everyone!

Here is the Excel sheet I have started, please post all of your info in a reply to this thread and then I will add it to the excel sheet and we will go from there! If you have any questions please let me know.

Attached is what I will have in the Excel sheet - if you also give me your email I can email you the final list once we are filled up. I think we should do 15 staterooms per group. Let me know your thoughts!

Here is the info I need from you:

1. Stateroom
2. First Name (s)
3. Family Name
4. State
5. Celebrating Meet?
6. # Adults FE
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys
9. Allergies/Special Requests
10. Favorite Character(s)
11. Dining time (early late)
12. FE Group (Mickey) (Minnie) (Goofy) (Donald) - 15 staterooms per group

Hi Stefanie! This is our first Cruise EVER! I have been doing research and I am very interested in participating in the FE program, here is all my info:
1. stateroom # 7078
2. me (mom): Hallie (29), daughter: Joey (6), Grandma: Terri (52), Great-Grandma: Donna (70)
3. Sanders
4. Georgia
5. We are celebrating my graduating from Grad-School and my 30th Birthday and four generations
6. 0- We just want Joey to participate
7. 1- Joey, 6 years old
8. 0
9. Joey has a dairy allergy so no chocolate please!
10. Ariel and Minnie Mouse
11. Late- second seating
12. I'm not sure? Minnie?

my email address is hgrant2@augusta.edu or halliepowledge@gmail.com
please send me ANYTHING that you think we need to make this cruise extra special. I know we have months before we sail but I am so excited! Joey and I have never been on a cruise or out of the country. I can't wait to show her everything, DISNEY STYLE!

Hello Everyone! This is our first cruise EVER! We are from Georgia and very excited to set sail! We are having an NO BOYS ALLOWED trip for four generations of ladies in our family. Those on the trip will be daughter:JOEY (6), Mom: Hallie (29), Grandma: GAGA aka Terri (52) and Great-Grandma: DD aka Donna (70). We chose to take the cruise to celebrate mom finally graduating GRAD SCHOOL and turning 30 years old. We are also celebrating Joey graduating kindergarten because WHY NOT?! We chose this cruise specifically for the STAR WARS DAY, because mom is a huge Star Wars fan. She hopes to meet the droids specifically!

We are staying on Deck 7 and hope to participate in the FE program.

I would love any tips or tricks for making this cruise extra special for Joey. She is the most excited. Just went to Disney World in April 2016 and now she had Disney Fever for anything Disney. We look at pictures and videos of the Fantasy almost daily. My email is hgrant2@augusta.edu or halliepowledge@gmail.com

I can't wait to meet all my fellow Disney freaks! :-)

Our family will be cruising the Western Caribbean too! We have a large family group (5 adults, 7 kids) and this will be the first Disney cruise for all of us. We are so excited!! I have been doing a lot of research and talking to friends who have been on other Disney cruises and recently learned about the FE program. It sounds like a lot of fun! I will email our information once I know how many of us want to participate. Kids ages 14 (boy) , 13 (boy), 12 (boy), 11 (girl), 10 (girl), 9 (girl) and 6 (boy).
Sounds good! Just updating the spread sheet now and am about to close the Mickey Group, so let me know ASAP if you want to join in. Not sure if we will have enough peeps to start a Minnie Group! :tink:

Hi Stefanie! This is our first Cruise EVER! I have been doing research and I am very interested in participating in the FE program, here is all my info:
1. stateroom # 7078
2. me (mom): Hallie (29), daughter: Joey (6), Grandma: Terri (52), Great-Grandma: Donna (70)
3. Sanders
4. Georgia
5. We are celebrating my graduating from Grad-School and my 30th Birthday and four generations
6. 0- We just want Joey to participate
7. 1- Joey, 6 years old
8. 0
9. Joey has a dairy allergy so no chocolate please!
10. Ariel and Minnie Mouse
11. Late- second seating
12. I'm not sure? Minnie?

my email address is hgrant2@augusta.edu or halliepowledge@gmail.com
please send me ANYTHING that you think we need to make this cruise extra special. I know we have months before we sail but I am so excited! Joey and I have never been on a cruise or out of the country. I can't wait to show her everything, DISNEY STYLE!

YAY! Welcome!!!! I have added you to the Mickey Group!

Okay! SO! I have updated the spread sheet and we have quite a few families for FE group - You are all in the Mickey Group.
If someone is not on this list please let me know ASAP and I will update the spread sheet. We will close the FE lists on Jan 15th. As that is when all the final payments are due for the cruise and then everyone can get started on their gifts. If you are like me, you want to start right away and get a count. So as of right now we have 10 families in the Mickey Group!
Please look below at the names listed and if you are not on the list please either email me dr.kylepeacock@yahoo.com or reply here. Also we will be leaving off the State of where you live as it could lead people to our homes when we are out of town. (Nobody wants that!)
Thanks so much and we are getting so close!!! 125 days out!!!!

P.S. - I am looking for a buddy or buddies from my 12 year old son. His older sisters will be at the Vibe, so he needs some buddies for the Edge. I would like to have him chat before hand if anyone wants to. My cell is 801-634-7233 and his name is Christian. We can do a Facetime and have them chat, he also plays Mine Craft online so that is something else we can have them do after they chat. Text me if this is something you want to set up! Our last few cruises we have made life long friendships with people and it has been fantastic! So text me anytime!

FE Mickey Group:
Family Name:
Peacock
Knudsen
Jakositz
Middaugh
Cunningham
Lashower
Fleege
Delgado
Sanders
Dryden

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 PM
2 At Sea — —
3 Cozumel, Mexico 8:30 AM 4:45 PM
4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands* 10:30 AM 5:30 PM
5 Falmouth, Jamaica 7:30 AM 4:45 PM
6 At Sea — —
7 Disney Castaway Cay 8:30 AM 4:45 PM
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 AM —

These are the Dinning Rotation Schedules:
You will be asigned one when you board
(Royal Court, Animators Palate and Enchanted Garden)
RAERAAE
AERAEER
ERAERRA

Last edited:
Okay! SO! I have updated the spread sheet and we have quite a few families for FE group - You are all in the Mickey Group.
If someone is not on this list please let me know ASAP and I will update the spread sheet. We will close the FE lists on Jan 15th. As that is when all the final payments are due for the cruise and then everyone can get started on their gifts. If you are like me, you want to start right away and get a count. So as of right now we have 10 families in the Mickey Group!
Please look below at the names listed and if you are not on the list please either email me dr.kylepeacock@yahoo.com or reply here. Also we will be leaving off the State of where you live as it could lead people to our homes when we are out of town. (Nobody wants that!)
Thanks so much and we are getting so close!!! 125 days out!!!!

P.S. - I am looking for a buddy or buddies from my 12 year old son. His older sisters will be at the Vibe, so he needs some buddies for the Edge. I would like to have him chat before hand if anyone wants to. My cell is 801-634-7233 and his name is Christian. We can do a Facetime and have them chat, he also plays Mine Craft online so that is something else we can have them do after they chat. Text me if this is something you want to set up! Our last few cruises we have made life long friendships with people and it has been fantastic! So text me anytime!

FE Mickey Group:
Family Name:
Peacock
Knudsen
Jakositz
Middaugh
Cunningham
Lashower
Fleege
Delgado
Sanders
Dryden

Day Port Ashore Onboard
1 Port Canaveral, Florida — 3:45 PM
2 At Sea — —
3 Cozumel, Mexico 8:30 AM 4:45 PM
4 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands* 10:30 AM 5:30 PM
5 Falmouth, Jamaica 7:30 AM 4:45 PM
6 At Sea — —
7 Disney Castaway Cay 8:30 AM 4:45 PM
8 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 AM —

These are the Dinning Rotation Schedules:
You will be asigned one when you board
(Royal Court, Animators Palate and Enchanted Garden)
RAERAAE
AERAEER
ERAERRA

Hello! Thanks for adding us to the Mickey Group!

Do you mind emailing me the FE list or sending me the names, ages, sex, and favorite character of those participating so I can start making/buying gifts?

Email: halliepowledge@gmail.com

This is our first cruise! So excited we can't stand it :) Below is our info to participate in the FE group which is very exciting as well. Can't wait to meet everyone!

1. Stateroom - We will receive once our final payment is submitted
2. First Name (s) - Will, Jennifer, Randsom (9), Gunner (6)
3. Family Name - Tschopp
4. State -NC
5. Celebrating Meet?
6. # Adults FE - 2
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls 0
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys - Randsom (9), Gunner (6)
9. Allergies/Special Requests - N/A
10. Favorite Character(s) - All starwars characters
11. Dining time (early late) - Early
12. FE Group (Mickey)

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad I found this post. I recently learned about FE's and we would love to join in this FE program. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise but our first time for the FE program. This is our first time on the Fantasy and we are super excited!

1. Stateroom: 9022
2. First Name (s): Louis, Faye, Naomi, Wyatt
3. Family Name: Lin
4. State: CA
5. Celebrating Meet?
6. # Adults FE: Louis, Faye
7. # Kids Girls FE Name (age) of girls: Naomi (11)
8. # Kids Boys FE Name (age) of boys: Wyatt (9)
9. Allergies/Special Requests: Wyatt is allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
10. Favorite Character(s):
11. Dining time (early late): late
12. FE Group (Mickey) (Minnie) (Goofy) (Donald) - 15 staterooms per group: any available

My email is faye72@gmail.com

Thanks so much!
Faye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter