Disney Family Vacation Video :)

AHH! I can't believe you just commented on our little video; you are my kids' hero! I cannot wait to tell them that a celebrity saw their video :thumbsup2!

My kids don't even listen to the radio, but they know all the songs from your videos. Just yesterday, Julia was going through the grocery store with me singing loudly, "Now get your hands up, ooooh ooooooooohh." Hand motions and all. They chose Pirate's League this year because they saw Lizzie do it, and next year they want to fight Darth Vader like Andy. I'm telling you, they're obsessed! Probably a thousand of your views came from my household!

Thanks for some great videos and inspiration :).

That's nice of you to say! But don't sell yourself short. Your video is truly excellent!!! Great job to you and your husband!!!!

Great job! I DH & I spent a few hours watching yours & bosox2001 videos. By far, best ones in YouTube!!!!

Awesome video! I LOVED it, especially the begining! Thanks for sharing!

Great job! I DH & I spent a few hours watching yours & bosox2001 videos. By far, best ones in YouTube!!!!

One of the best I've seen. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing!

Dan

You're making me blush :blush:! Thank you!!

For all who said it made you smile or that you enjoyed it, know that we've smiled a million smiles just from knowing you saw it:goodvibes!

Just wanted to let you know that I added a link to the Vimeo version of our video for anyone on a mobile device, as YouTube won't play it on mobile. Hope that helps with some of the viewing issues :goodvibes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter