Disney Epcot Petition Russian Pavilion

I welcome more pavillions, but would like something not as similiar to Europe. I'd love to see more Central/South American countries, Egypt, etc.

The funny thing about Russia is that you can theme it to Europe and Asia.

But I agree. More South America, or Africa, or Middle East. India, Argentina, Greece, just to name a few that would be distinctive in that environment.

But for now, I think we dream.

To Interested Parties,

A has been created for those interested in bringing the question of a Russian pavilion at Epcot into the foreground of Disney discussions. The petition is addressed to Disney as well as the head of Disney marketing and investments in Russia. This petition was created in the hopes of drawing, at the very least, an official answer from Disney on plans if any, to create such a pavilion. The petition can be found through a simple google search for "Russian pavilion" at Change.org. Thank you.

Maybe they could make Star Wars World Showcase pavilions....

Additions of Naboo, Endor, Hoth, Tatooine and Coruscant each with unique dining and attractions.

EPCOT becomes a hit again and can then do real countries without sponsorship ;)

I think a Russian pavillion could be fun, especially if it included a non-dining/shopping attraction. I don't think a petition would make much a difference.

The tourism board of Russia sponsoring such a thing might...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter