Disney Enchanted Tales

I don't think it's a level problem. To decorate guard tower you'll need Conly (3rd character in Tangled story), guard tower (of course) and purple flovered tree.

Is anyone buying gift/mystery boxes? I bought twice and gave up.
I bought five times, 2 times get 400 choc. 3 times get stars

I don't think it's a level problem. To decorate guard tower you'll need Conly (3rd character in Tangled story), guard tower (of course) and purple flovered tree.

Is anyone buying gift/mystery boxes? I bought twice and gave up.

Only got the one for the goal, which contained 400 chocolates. With my luck I propably won't get chocolates again ;) so I'm not buying them anymore until I finish the event quests.

I remember someone mentioning here about iCloud transfer from one device to another. Can someone elaborate it for me? Also, is it purely transfer of data/game or can I use it for syncing?
I want to have the same game on my phone and tablet. I can only use my phone when I have work.
Thanks in advance!

I'm concerned for us who were shortened on the event due to glitches, what will happen in 2 days when ch 2 opens. If Rouge is not unlocked, do we miss out? I feel like the building decor will continue throu9the entire event since in the list of tasks to get flowers each triplet girl is mentioned. When does the princess decorations come into play? I haven't seen that yet. Again if it's after unlocking Rouge will we miss out because the building didn't build properly? No answers from customer support.
I don't think the Chapters unlocking will stop you from continuing the event. The event doesn't end...another storyline unlocks. You should be able to continue unlocking the triplets, decorating the buildings and creating the dresses until the day the event ends. Then you would only keep those things that you have actually completed. So if you're worried about not having the dresses at the end, then focus on the decorating of the buildings because that's how you get to make the dresses.

I have a quick question, hopefully you guys can help...
I just noticed it today when I was going through trying to assign tasks but I seem to have two Mother Gothels?
There's one on the task of "Blending in the Shadows" and I just assigned one to "Flaunt and Tease". I didn't even think about what task she had been on, I just saw she was walking around like the others with the bubble above her head like she was waiting to be assigned. But now according to the tasks, she's in both places.
Idk if this is just a weird glitch that happened for some reason, and hopefully it won't cause any issues when the "Blend into the shadows" Mother gothel is done. her task is done in about 26 minutes.

So even though chapter 2 isn't unlocked yet, my progress bar shows that 10/100 tasks have been completed. I have Verte placed, but she isn't unlocked yet.

Okay so the second mother gothel seems to have vanished, but when I tried to assign this other mother gothel, task screen goes wonky. Went to have her gather parsnips and the task screen said "exchange pleasantries" which isn't even a quest for mother gothel, and my gold and diamond count went to 0000000. But thankfully since closing the app (had to since it was completely frozen and wouldn't let me do anything), it seems to have straightened itself out. So in case it happens to anyone else: it seems to sort itself out after the duplicate character's task is complete.

I have a quick question, hopefully you guys can help...
I just noticed it today when I was going through trying to assign tasks but I seem to have two Mother Gothels?
There's one on the task of "Blending in the Shadows" and I just assigned one to "Flaunt and Tease". I didn't even think about what task she had been on, I just saw she was walking around like the others with the bubble above her head like she was waiting to be assigned. But now according to the tasks, she's in both places.
Idk if this is just a weird glitch that happened for some reason, and hopefully it won't cause any issues when the "Blend into the shadows" Mother gothel is done. her task is done in about 26 minutes.

It's happened to me with Flynn before. It corrected itself after the longer task finished and restarting the app 3-4 times.

It looks like the event may have been lengthened. At least ch 1. I thought when the event started the time of the sale matched the time for ch 2 to begin. Today the sale ends but ch 2 begins in 2 days. Anyone else notice this? Also, I had Belle read 25 times before giving perfume, 17 another time and 12 another time. Rapunzel finally gave me 1 after assigning 3 or 4 times. Still need 1 final perfume to unlock and 4 more euchanasia flower to unlock rouge and decorate first building.

It looks like the event may have been lengthened. At least ch 1. I thought when the event started the time of the sale matched the time for ch 2 to begin. Today the sale ends but ch 2 begins in 2 days. Anyone else notice this? Also, I had Belle read 25 times before giving perfume, 17 another time and 12 another time. Rapunzel finally gave me 1 after assigning 3 or 4 times. Still need 1 final perfume to unlock and 4 more euchanasia flower to unlock rouge and decorate first building.

Looks the same to me. Event still ends March 8. 7 days after chapter 2 unlocks (which is now 2 days) & another 7 days before chapter 3 unlocks. After you have 8 days to finish.

^^ Don't forget that you need Echinacea for EACH princess dress :( for me it was 9 Echinaceas for the decorations and 14 Echinaceas for the dresses. It seems imppossible. Good luck to all of us :grouphug:

Just unlocked Le Jamon butcher shop to go with the fishmonger :cutie: I suspect it has to be bought in chapter two since it's in the same spot on the chapter 2 page as the Floral Dresses on chapter 1 (hidden behind the countdown tag right now but you can see the end of "Butcher Shop"). And it's taking ages to collect vases, etc so I'm just spending my chocolates lol:rolleyes1
It took a six hour wait too and opened a task for Maurice 2h and Rouge 10h (maybe others but I'm not sure yet)

^^ Don't forget that you need Echinacea for EACH princess dress :( for me it was 9 Echinaceas for the decorations and 14 Echinaceas for the dresses. It seems imppossible. Good luck to all of us :grouphug:
What's difficult is that most characters than can get it are either 30 mins or 1 hour task. That waiting time is a struggle. :(

Edit: I just realized that I needed 12 Echinacea for the decors. It's going to be a hell of a lot more for the dresses then. Ughh. :badpc:

This new event is driving me crazy! I have been playing non stop, assigning tasks every chance I get and I still have not been able to unlock the first triplet because no perfume bottles want to drop! I am losing my mind. It has been almost a week, I think it is a bit extreme and now all the flowers needed to decorate all the buildings is outrageous. Sorry, needed to vent. So upset about the perfume bottles. Rant over. :(:headache:

Have unlocked verte finally lol. Working now on belle's outfit. I'm skipping guard tower decoration for now and focus on beauty and the beast. Got 2 extra perfumes, I didn't close the game and dedicated an hour with belle curling up with a book, it was mind numbing lol.

Unlocking Verte now...
Working on Decorating another building as well. I put aside Belle's floral suite first.

Currently I've Rogue unlocked. Bookshop decorated.
Bought 3 trees, Butcher Shop, Fishmonger shop, Kingdom Curio Shop, 2 flower carts.

This new event is driving me crazy! I have been playing non stop, assigning tasks every chance I get and I still have not been able to unlock the first triplet because no perfume bottles want to drop! I am losing my mind. It has been almost a week, I think it is a bit extreme and now all the flowers needed to decorate all the buildings is outrageous. Sorry, needed to vent. So upset about the perfume bottles. Rant over. :(:headache:
My perfume was mostly dropped by Belle when unlocking Rogue...

Now I need to collect again to unlock Verte...

I'm very close to where I can get Olaf but am wondering if it would be wise to wait until after the event because I'm not sure that having more characters doesn't make the price of event items higher. He's the last character outside of the event that I need (not counting the two I missed in the last event, sigh.)

I'm very close to where I can get Olaf but am wondering if it would be wise to wait until after the event because I'm not sure that having more characters doesn't make the price of event items higher. He's the last character outside of the event that I need (not counting the two I missed in the last event, sigh.)

That never happened for me during previous events. Not this time either. (I leveled up and added 2 characters but prices are still the same.) So don't worry, I am pretty sure that the event prices you have at the start of the event are fixed throughout the rest of the event. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter