Disney Enchanted Tales

I am still waiting, so I guess I just keep getting those chocolates. When it does decide to open, do the items you need also allow you to get chocolates as well? This glitch is getting a bit annoying!! I only hope they extend the time as well.
Seems like the items you need for the triplet offer coins not chocolates. When you are collecting flowers for the buildings, it is mixed between chocolate and coin tasks. Collect as many chocolates as you can now!!! Once you begin working on the triplet, you won't collect very many.

Hi guys, first off a huge thank you for all your kind words regarding my problem they have been very thoughtful, this truly is s great community. Karpinau, wind and mrs Potts you are all too kind. I just got s reply from customer services, I didn't tell them the whole story of my son and the autism, may be in hindsight I should have, and way below is what they said.

Hi there,

Unfortunately we do not have any tools that would allow us to restore your game, so you will need to begin a new one. If you have purchased any coins or diamonds for your game we hare happy to help you get started with those on your new game, just reply with your Player ID (click here for help finding this) and screenshots of your purchase receipts.

Our Development Team is working on a solution for this bug, and we hope to see it resolved soon. We do not recommend uninstalling apps as a means of troubleshooting, so please contact us as soon as possible for support should you come across any other problems. We will be happy to help you out! You can also check up on all the latest information here on our help site!

Have a magical day!

Hi again,

Unfortunately as Enchanted Tales does not currently have a save feature available there is no way to restore the game to your previous position. I can only replace purchased coins and diamonds at this time. To do that I simply need your current Player ID (click here for help finding this) and screenshots of your purchase receipts.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Have a wonderful day!

Christina

So there you have it. No back up of games or ways to save your progress, if you lose it, tough luck, you have to start over. Think that's it for me. Can't risk putting son through that and him not understanding why all his progress is lost.

Thank you all, god bless

You would think they could install from an id. Shame. We will all be in the same boat when we upgrade the technology. Not that thats much consolation. Take care of yourself and your beautiful child.

Hi all, I'm really enjoying this event so far! The first triplet was relatively easy to unlock because the items were dropped by buildings that you can harvest quickly, like Belle's cottage and garden rotunda (though I had to switch off the christmas decorations first), and Belle did 5 min quests for perfume bottles. But now I'm decorating the buildings and flowers are coming reeeeaaaalllly slowly, anyone has any tips?

I have the same struggle. The posy and Echinacea just don't drop. The one the was supposed to be the hardest to get (and therefore you needed not that many) was the easiest...

The flower crown outfits come after the building decoration is finished (and a few tasks). Working on Belle's now!:flower: And unlocked Rouge, I feel so lucky. They really owe you guys who are still waiting a lot diamonds or at least decent extension :(

When you fall asleep before doing overnight tasks! I hate seeing the characters milling around with no tasks completed! Ugh! LOL - really struggling with getting anything to drop. Triplet is such a slow go and the flowers dropping for me is rare - I wonder why the difference for some people. Level 27. Wishing everyone a productive day!

This is the 3rd morning I've woke up and that curio shop has been broken. :sad::sad2: Does anyone know how long the feather duster was broken?

The flower crown outfits come after the building decoration is finished (and a few tasks). Working on Belle's now!:flower: And unlocked Rouge, I feel so lucky. They really owe you guys who are still waiting a lot diamonds or at least decent extension :(

So the decor definitely needs to be done before you can progress? Those flowers are dropping so slow, I doubt one building will be decorated before the event ends! Was hoping they'd be a side quest that didn't need to be completed

Hi guys,
after reading on this forum since the Christmas event, I thought it was about time to join.
I've been playing since a little before the agrabah event and I'm on level 27 now.
I had no issues with completing the delacroix building (ios), unlocking the red girl is another thing (I only just finished, it took me about 2 days)
I have bought all the trees and am now working on decoration the bookstore, it's taking forever again (I still haven't even finished the daisies which are apparently the easiest to collect, I've been working on this since yesterday)
The only thing I have no issues with is collecting chocolate. Put the characters on the their shortest tasks and the earn chocolate faster.
And for those who haven't yet unlocked the red girl: her next task is only 1hr long.
That's as far as I got.

So the decor definitely needs to be done before you can progress? Those flowers are dropping so slow, I doubt one building will be decorated before the event ends! Was hoping they'd be a side quest that didn't need to be completed
The decor is the secondary quest as in it is about decorations & outfits. If you are more concerned with getting the new characters, the triplets are the primary quest. I have been focusing on the triplets and only buying what is needed for them so far.

For those who are frustrated with how slow things are dropping, have patience....this is what I was able to collect since last night to unlock Vert. So there will be some items that just drop faster. But I do agree that the "middle" flowers are taking FOREVER to drop for the building decorations!
IMG_6723.jpg

Question... Is it worth it to buy the geese? If I do, can they be used for each event or does eacg event have their own specific set. Thanks!

The decor is the secondary quest as in it is about decorations & outfits. If you are more concerned with getting the new characters, the triplets are the primary quest. I have been focusing on the triplets and only buying what is needed for them so far.
Is there any request to buy any other building?

For those who are frustrated with how slow things are dropping, have patience....this is what I was able to collect since last night to unlock Vert. So there will be some items that just drop faster. But I do agree that the "middle" flowers are taking FOREVER to drop for the building decorations!
View attachment 220659
You mean you can automatically get the building for Vert after finishing the tasks for Rouge? I thought Vert is part of Chapter 2 which will only be opened in around 4 days.

Question... Is it worth it to buy the geese? If I do, can they be used for each event or does eacg event have their own specific set. Thanks!
I bought the holiday geese last event, the extra pinecones did help in unlocking all characters since I started the event at least a week later (was on holiday). They have no function now, just coins & stars. Oh, and they drop feathers when you need those.

So I'm guessing it will be the same for the gaggle of geese here. No use next event.

Last edited:
I deleted my cache, restarted my tablet, and the curio finally unlocked. Onto the collection of items to unlock red triplet. At least there are characters who collect chocolate who aren't needed for triplet items. I googled how to delete cache for those who don't know how. Good luck.

I deleted my cache, restarted my tablet, and the curio finally unlocked. Onto the collection of items to unlock red triplet. At least there are characters who collect chocolate who aren't needed for triplet items. I googled how to delete cache for those who don't know how. Good luck.

I tried what you did and my curio still won't build :( I have a tree for each story and almost 22,000 chocolate hearts - and I am getting bored with just collecting hearts! I want my fix already..... it's been 2.5 days and nothing :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter