Disney Emoji Blitz

I just got the new update with the new publisher. I’m not liking these series boxes and I’m now wondering if they’ve done away with the ability to hack into more lives... (or other hacks).
I’m not liking the series boxes either. And it doesn’t seem to let you click on emoji to use power while other stuff is going on. I guess since there’s one series box I have all of the emojis for it technically increases my odds of getting a new emoji when I buy a box but I’d still rather try for all of them and get who I get.

I'm not liking it either. Notcaring for the latest game that dropped today as well. Guess we'll see if other changes have been made. Wonder what others users are saying on their page?

I'm not quite sure I understand the point of having the series boxes, but I suppose the odds are better now (1 in 18, 1 in 19, 1 in 21, and 1 in 66 opposed to 1 in 124), which could help folks that only missing a few emojis. Maybe they'll be doing something in the future (e.g., "Use a Series 1 emoji to clear 500 emojis" or something like that). For now, I don't really have much of an opinion about the boxes.

It looks like both Sora and Aqua are Diamond Box Exclusives. We get one Diamond Box at the end of the event, but if folks want both new emojis, we'll need to buy at least one Diamond Box. I don't really know anything about Kingdom Hearts, but I suppose the completionist in me will end up trying to get both by the end of the event.

I'm not quite sure I understand the point of having the series boxes, but I suppose the odds are better now (1 in 18, 1 in 19, 1 in 21, and 1 in 66 opposed to 1 in 124), which could help folks that only missing a few emojis. Maybe they'll be doing something in the future (e.g., "Use a Series 1 emoji to clear 500 emojis" or something like that). For now, I don't really have much of an opinion about the boxes.

It looks like both Sora and Aqua are Diamond Box Exclusives. We get one Diamond Box at the end of the event, but if folks want both new emojis, we'll need to buy at least one Diamond Box. I don't really know anything about Kingdom Hearts, but I suppose the completionist in me will end up trying to get both by the end of the event.
I think there is a rainbow falls with diamond box at the end too. I'll probably give it a try but wont buy a diamond box if i dont get them that way. I have no clue who either of these characters are so not worth it.

Yeah, I'm undecided on the boxes, too, at this point. It could be helpful, it could be a pain in the butt.

I am happy to have more levels and item collections (Blue Fairy at 300!). And I do like the "clear the..." events.

Yeah, I'm undecided on the boxes, too, at this point. It could be helpful, it could be a pain in the butt.

I am happy to have more levels and item collections (Blue Fairy at 300!). And I do like the "clear the..." events.
So There is a blue fairy at 300? Good to know . I've been pretty much stagnating, going through daily challenges and hoping for events to play ever since I passed level 200 a few weeks ago. Even my item collections are maxed out, with a "more coming soon" slogan plastered on that 3rd tab.

Did anyone else see the message that we won't be able to play Emoji Blitz after Jam City takes over? The game change a bit but we can still play. Maybe I’m reading too much into it. ‍♀️

Attachments

• Emoji blitz.jpg
    Emoji blitz.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 17

Did anyone else see the message that we won't be able to play Emoji Blitz after Jam City takes over? The game change a bit but we can still play. Maybe I’m reading too much into it. ‍♀️
You won't be able to play Emoji Blitz in the future if you don't agree to transfer the game data to Jam City. However, if you agree to transfer (and to Jam City's Terms of Service & Privacy Policy), you'll still be able to play after the transition is finished.

You won't be able to play Emoji Blitz in the future if you don't agree to transfer the game data to Jam City. However, if you agree to transfer (and to Jam City's Terms of Service & Privacy Policy), you'll still be able to play after the transition is finished.

That's what I thinking but I was 2nd guessing myself. It just reads weird. LOL

Will it really increase your chances of getting one she don’t have? Because they can just continue giving you duplicates, correct?

I absolutely suspect that they will start saying things like “use 16 stars with an emoji from series 2,” etc. so much for using Joy every time I want sunshines… If they make me use a character from another box.

Maybe this will cure my addiction.

Will it really increase your chances of getting one she don’t have? Because they can just continue giving you duplicates, correct?

I absolutely suspect that they will start saying things like “use 16 stars with an emoji from series 2,” etc. so much for using Joy every time I want sunshines… If they make me use a character from another box.

Maybe this will cure my addiction.
They can keep giving you duplicates but if you have all the emojis from a series (I have all series 3 and I only need 1 more series 1, I may wait for a Magic wand to make sure I finish that series), then you don’t buy that box so you don’t have a chance of getting any of those emojis where when it was all combined that’s 20ish more emojis you were likely to get a duplicate of instead of a new one.

I guess I’ll be patient at try to reserve judgement until playing this way a bit.....

Did you enter an age under 13 when you started the game? Apparently Jam City doesn't allow players under 13.

I actually kind of like the series boxes, simply because I can concentrate on one series at a time. I was feeling a distinct lack of progress on the gold boxes, just because my odds of increasing any one particular one was 1/122. But I could concentrate on series 1, and have a 1/19 of getting the emoji that I want to improve.

I just got the new update with the new publisher. I’m not liking these series boxes and I’m now wondering if they’ve done away with the ability to hack into more lives... (or other hacks).
I like the new series boxes. I like that I have a better chance of getting specific emojis. Of course, when I bought my first Series I box I got another of my least favorite emoji Nick.

Last edited:
In theory, I think that should increase your odds of getting a specific emoji. Let's say you're only missing Stitch (part of Series I box). Previously, you would have had a 1 in 124 (that's how many "gold" emojis are in my game - it might differ for others depending on how many of the previous Diamond Box exclusives and group emojis have been unlocked). That means you had less than a 1% chance of getting Stitch (or really any specific emoji from the Gold Box because all emojis have an equal chance). Now, as part of the Series 1 box, you have about a 5% chance of getting a Stitch emoji (1 in 19). So in theory, the odds of getting the emoji you are hoping for would increase, but it still doesn't mean you'll get it because each box purchase is independent.

I spent the gems and got Sora. I don't like him very much, since his power takes time to use, and the clock does not stop. So, if you try to use it in the last 3-5 seconds, you probably won't, and it will lose the 2 clouds you would otherwise get. Unless he gets really good when he levels up, or is required for a mission or challenge, I won't be using him in another 77 hours.

Finished the event and got Sora. While I doubt he will become a favorite, he has made rainbow falls really easy. It seems based on what I was getting with joy but now with a doubling emoji I need half as many. I’ve gone through all the open levels of rainbow falls with no power ups needed.

That wasn’t as bad as I feared since I didn’t have a doubler for the primary event. Got Sora after finishing, the he made Rainbow Falls super easy. Got Aqua at the end. So I ended up getting both!

I got Aqua at the ens o the event and am now working on Rainbow falls. I think I have almost all of the emojis that can be collected so far not counting those you get for compelling a group.

Finished the entire thing, wound up getting Sora all three times (initial diamond box purchase, again for finishing main event, and again for finishing rainbow falls). Certainly not about to buy gems and try again.

That's actually the main reason I don't buy gems or other things - I can do math, and I know that even 400 gems means I have a 36% chance of getting Sora again twice, and that's not good odds. I'll accumulate gems and spend them on boxes, because then I am not actually out anything, but I won't buy them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!