Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

She goes by the other one- I'm her friend. I was just helping her get her name in until she found it on here :) (in case it was going to close out)

Considering signing up for this but haven't decided 100%. How many people are you usually gifting to? 50?? More? Less? Just wondering ;)

Thanks!
Missy - 1st time Disney cruiser, several past cruises with different lines

Considering signing up for this but haven't decided 100%. How many people are you usually gifting to? 50?? More? Less? Just wondering ;)

Thanks!
Missy - 1st time Disney cruiser, several past cruises with different lines

This is my 2nd Disney and have sailed several others too. Our first FE group that closed as of June 1st closed with 20 cabins. It's your choice to do a gift per cabin or per person. What ever you decide is best. Last year I did a gift per person, this year doing per cabin. The idea is to do what you like and not go broke in the process etc...Some people prefer to buy gifts and others are crafty and make them. It is a lot of fun. Since this is the second group, we currently have 5 cabins and the cutoff date is August 4th. You're welcome to join us in all the fun :cool1:

Thanks - we'll have two cabins. Trying to talk my parents into participating too. Should know soon.

Thanks - we'll have two cabins. Trying to talk my parents into participating too. Should know soon.

You're welcome :) Also, you can either make or purchase your FE (the fish extender pocket that hangs on the outside of the cabin door). Many are creative and make one or get one from IKEA and decorate it. Some purchase from online ex...ebay or etsy.

But I'll get something figured out. A friend added me to the FE Facebook page so I'm getting lots of ideas then.

Looks like we will be joining everyone! Can I sign up FE? It's a guarantee room, there's Me Mariah (30) Marcos (47) and Mileena (3). Characters are Mariah- Belle, Mileena-Sofia or Rapunzel and Marcos- Donald. What else do I need to put?

Looks like we will be joining everyone! Can I sign up FE? It's a guarantee room, there's Me Mariah (30) Marcos (47) and Mileena (3). Characters are Mariah- Belle, Mileena-Sofia or Rapunzel and Marcos- Donald. What else do I need to put?

Welcome to the FE, yes you can still join. Our group does not close til August 4th. So glad to have you as part of the group :) I have everything noted with the info and you're on the list.

Thanks,
Cindi

disname - jenthron
Room - 9654/9656
names - Jen (DM) Tinkerbell, Phil (DH) Star Wars Mickey, Madeleine and Emma (DD(twins)7) - Ariel, Cora (DD5) - Rapunzel
Family - Thron
email - jengrucz@aol.com

My parents, Michael and Kenlyn, will be cruising with us too- first timers- in our rooms, but they won't have a fish extender, so I'll have them share the fun with us! No allergies for anyone!

disname - jenthron
Room - 9654/9656
names - Jen (DM) Tinkerbell, Phil (DH) Star Wars Mickey, Madeleine and Emma (DD(twins)7) - Ariel, Cora (DD5) - Rapunzel
Family - Thron
email - jengrucz@aol.com

My parents, Michael and Kenlyn, will be cruising with us too- first timers- in our rooms, but they won't have a fish extender, so I'll have them share the fun with us! No allergies for anyone!

Welcome to our group. Please let me know which cabin will have the Fish Extender hanging up so I can put it correctly on the list.

Thanks,
Cindi

First Cabin is 7682: Melissa-Daisy Duck, Chuck-Donald Duck, Hailey (21-girl)- Nemo, Hunter (13-boy)-Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Second Cabin is 7684: Cindy-Ariel, David-Goofy, Mason (8-boy)-Cars, Ava (5-girl)-Cinderalla

First Cabin is 7682: Melissa-Daisy Duck, Chuck-Donald Duck, Hailey (21-girl)- Nemo, Hunter (13-boy)-Captain Jack Sparrow, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Second Cabin is 7684: Cindy-Ariel, David-Goofy, Mason (8-boy)-Cars, Ava (5-girl)-Cinderalla

Both cabins are added :cool1: Can't wait until we sail :)

A question was asked regarding the cabin doors. Here is the information on the Disboards from Disney. Light weight magnets can be used since they do not damage the doors or paint. This pretty much addresses the topic...Hope this helps :)

4/19/13: The following letter is from Disney Cruise Line and will be placed in guests' staterooms in the next couple of weeks:

Dear Guests,

We are glad that you have joined us aboard the Disney (Choose Ship)!

As you may be aware, it is important to us to keep our facilities looking their best for all our guests. As part of our commitment to this area of focus, we ask that you do not affix anything to your stateroom door utilizing tape or any adhesive, including removable gel adhesives. We have found that these adhesives damage the finish on our stateroom doors; therefore we ask that you limit door decoration to those of the magnetic variety.
Concurrently, we ask that guests not use over-the-door hanging organizers as they have been found to scratch and/or disfigure stateroom doors and trim.
Guests found with damaged doors are assessed a $100 damage fee per incident to cover the cost of repairs.

Your attention to this matter will greatly assist us in keeping our shipboard environment looking ship-shape. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Guest Services, Deck 3 Mid-ship.

If interested, magnetic door decorations are available for purchase in our merchandise area. For your convenience, magnetic strips are also available at Guest Services.

We appreciate your cooperation and hope you have an enjoyable sailing.

*****You can still decorated but just within Disney Guidelines*****

Looking forward to a great cruise and lots of fun :cool1:

Cindi

I emailed the first cabin list out this morning. Please check your email and make sure you received the list. If any changes need to be made or something is incorrect, please let me know so it can be updated. So far all looks ok, but would hate to leave something wrong or left out. Thanks.

Also, Jenthron....please verify if you will have a FE hanging on both cabins or if only one, which cabin number that will be. Thanks.

We will have more list coming out as we get closer to the August 4th date, when the group will close. Everyone is still able to join this group and still can be added prior to our closing date.

Cindi

Anything in particular people like or think would be fun as FE gifts? This is my first time participating and I am having a hard time coming up with something "good" and not overdone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter