Disney Dream Sept 1, 2013 FE 2nd Group Opened

I would recommend checking out some of the facebook FE groups. There are so many ideas out there :)

My son and I cruised on the Wonder 5 years ago. It was our very first cruise and we had a blast even though it poured down rain every day. Every one else in by group this time are first time cruisers! Mason and Ava do not even know we are going! It is a big surprise! We are all new at the fish extender and are so excited!

Just a reminder for those who booked a GTY room. Please email me or post on this thread your cabin number when it is issued.

Thanks,
Cindi

Welcome to the group. You can post on here if you would like or send me an email. Please include all the information and I will be happy to add you to the list.

Thanks,
Cindi

Dis Name: cwnhokie
Cabin #7120
Family Last Name: Neighbors
Names: Jimmie (A, Goofy) Chrissy (A, I love them all!) Christopher (12,Goofy) William (10, Chip) Matthew (6, Mickey)

Cabin #7120
Names: Jimmie (A, Goofy) Chrissy (A, I love them all!) Christopher (12,Goofy) William (10, Chip) Matthew (6, Mickey)

I have all of you added :) So glad you joined the group pixiedust:

Hi everyone,

Thank you to all of you who emailed me you cabin numbers. I am in need of cabins numbers for the following...

Spikenlex, mvaughn913

Once I can get the cabin numbers updated, I will send all of you and updated list.

Thank you so much everyone pixiedust:

Hi - this is our first cruise and we're very excited to join the group!

DISboard username: ewok6789
Cabin: GTY (room to come)
Last Name: Brown
First Names: Kera - DM (Mickey), Derek - DH (Figment), Emily - DD9 (Sully), and Ryan - DD7 (Mike)
Celebrations: Ryan's 7th birthday
Food Allergies: Emily - peanuts and tree nuts

See you on the Disney Dream 9/1st!

Hi I would like to be added to the 2nd FE list please. We just booked a few days ago...woohoo! I also sent a FB request too.

Dis name: Disneyelf10
Last name: Sullivan
Cabin#:5538
Me: Donna - princesses or Minnie, DH:Sean - BuzzLightyear or Yoda

Thanks!!

First Names: Kera - DM (Mickey), Derek - DH (Figment), Emily - DD9 (Sully), and Ryan - DD7 (Mike)

See you on the Disney Dream 9/1st![/QUOTE

Welcome to the group, I have added you to our list. Please email me your email address since that is how I will be sending the list out.

Thanks,
Cindi

Hi I would like to be added to the 2nd FE list please. We just booked a few days ago...woohoo! I also sent a FB request too.

Dis name: Disneyelf10
Last name: Sullivan
Cabin#:5538
Me: Donna - princesses or Minnie, DH:Sean - BuzzLightyear or Yoda

Thanks!!

Welcome to the group, I have added you to the list. Please send me your email address, this is how I will be sending out the list.

Thanks,
Cindi

See you on the Disney Dream 9/1st!

Welcome to the group, I have added you to our list. Please email me your email address since that is how I will be sending the list out. Sorry this did not post right the first time....:rotfl2:

Thanks,
Cindi

I'm confused about the earlier post with the new Disney rules. It says no hanging organizers. What are we supposed to use for the FE exchange?

You can still hang your fish extender on the fish that is next to the door. You can also hang magnets. Disney does not want anything that would damage the doors etc... many would hang metal over the door hangers similiar to what you would hang a wreath on etc..... hope this helps :)

Cabin #7120

Chrissy, if you had to choose one character, which would you choose?

Blessings,
Sonya

2nd cruise - Dream - Sept 1, 2013
1st cruise - Dream - June 16, 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter