Disney Dream Pillow - Where Can I Find One?

Hopefully we will soon hear from someone that checked at Guest Services to see if there is a purchase option. Not only should they sell them, but offer them in different colors also.

Hopefully we will soon hear from someone that checked at Guest Services to see if there is a purchase option. Not only should they sell them, but offer them in different colors also.

Photos from the TA room tours show that the Concierge suites have light Blue pillows, would be perfect in my room at home, lol. :lovestruc

PJ

I would ask the price on the boat. They might sell
it to you right there. I once stayed at a hotel in Tulsa & LOVED the decorative pillow, it fit right into my room decor at home. I asked the front desk & they quoted me a price! I went home with 2! :)

yeah ask.
Worst they can do is say no. :)

One of our stays (first time in suite) I fell in LOVE with the memory foam pillow. The first pillow in my entire life that I've actually liked instead of just "tolerating" I asked about buying it and they were so reasonably priced I bought two and took them home with me. I can't sleep without them. I need someone in a suite on the next cruise to let me buy another one thru them. haha (we're not in a suite this time LOL)

Some might think that was crazy to ask- but it worked out great! haha

Oh my gosh, I want one too!!!! But I would like the Blue color one more, it would go awesome with my Tropical Bedroom I am doing!!!:thumbsup2

THEY HAVE A BLUE ONE?
Oh crap I really need it now (blue bedroom LOL)

I sent a Pm to someone on the Cruise, have not gotten an answer back from them.

:goodvibes

And they will be get a charge on their credit card!

I agree. Just like the little signs near the clocks on the Magic/Wonder that politely says if you like this clock, go ahead and take it home with you. We'll just charge your account $40 or something like that.

I was so tempted to take the pillow from our stateroom this weekend, but I was good and resisted. Ours already had slight fraying along the gold trim - I wonder how long they'll hold up before needing to be replaced.

I really loved how our hostess flipped the pillow around for turndown service - such a fantastic little detail.

yeah ask.
Worst they can do is say no. :)

One of our stays (first time in suite) I fell in LOVE with the memory foam pillow. The first pillow in my entire life that I've actually liked instead of just "tolerating" I asked about buying it and they were so reasonably priced I bought two and took them home with me. I can't sleep without them. I need someone in a suite on the next cruise to let me buy another one thru them. haha (we're not in a suite this time LOL)

Some might think that was crazy to ask- but it worked out great! haha

I am in a suite in Aug. let me know what you need and if you want me to try to get you something. The last time we were in a suite I also feel in love with the pillows and down white comforter. I now own them both and it makes me feel like I am on the cruise.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:):goodvibes

I am in a suite in Aug. let me know what you need and if you want me to try to get you something. The last time we were in a suite I also feel in love with the pillows and down white comforter. I now own them both and it makes me feel like I am on the cruise.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:):goodvibes

How did you manage that?! :thumbsup2

I really like those pillows too!! Both colors are great. I hope they sell them.

" The pillow is not for sale "

:scared1:

The pillow is left in the stateroom when the bed is turned down, Flipped over, this is what I have red and may not be true in All cases?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter