Disney Dream Pillow - Where Can I Find One?

Ok, can you check on this and see what the deal is? Like do they sell them like the laundry bags? I would appreciate you simply checking.

Proper channels first!
I will let ya know!
But If i have to!:scared1:
LOL
PETER

I got a tweet from someone on board who said she didn't see them in the shops. :headache:

what does the back say?

I am going to get one next week!$
one way or another.! :rolleyes1

I will start it off! it is up to you do to do the rest.! LOL

Here's the back. I absolutely love these pillows!
P1070162.jpg

ok, now I want them too!!
i know some hotels have catalogs with the bedding and accessories from the room listed, can't imagine why Disney hasn't hoped that train yet!

Disney does offer a catalogue on dry land, at least in the Deluxe hotels, of the pillows and mattress.

Also the fabric laundry bags are now offered for $5, and it is quite a nice bag. Basically if you take the bag they charge $5, this is on a card in the room.

Pj

I took this as a joke:rotfl2:
I don't think anyone would actually recommend stealing one:rolleyes1

I did too. But I wouldn't put it passed some people either. :rolleyes1
I would think that if they get enough requests for this,that they will eventually have them in the gift shops just like the had the propeller alarm clocks that are used on the Magic and Wonder.

Our Dream cruise is our 10 yr anniversary gift to ourselves. When we were married our cake top was Cinderella and Prince Charming. We cruised on the Magic for 7 nights and the print over our bed surprisingly read "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes". Here we are 10 yrs later cruising on the Dream and that pillow is like a "Dream" come true. :lmao: (Sorry couldn't help myself on that one....)

I DO hope they sell them on board or eventually on line!!

Our Dream cruise is our 10 yr anniversary gift to ourselves. When we were married our cake top was Cinderella and Prince Charming. We cruised on the Magic for 7 nights and the print over our bed surprisingly read "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes". Here we are 10 yrs later cruising on the Dream and that pillow is like a "Dream" come true. :lmao: (Sorry couldn't help myself on that one....)

I DO hope they sell them on board or eventually on line!!

Awwww :lovestruc

I'm glad others think the same way I do!

When I first saw the stateroom pics, I told my DH the only souvenir I really want is one of those pillows :goodvibes

Here's hoping DCL gets the hint and sells them :lovestruc

Lin

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter