Disney Dream Pillow - Where Can I Find One?

idrivealumina

Proud Member and Executive Officer of the HARDHAT
Everyone is getting very familiar with the Dream stateroom pics. Does anyone know where I can find one of these red pillows to buy?

Not my image
5344049309_36d9ded423.jpg

I'm not sure where to get any of the pillows but I know when we took a cruise on the Magic in '08, my DH fell in love with the regular bed pillows. Said it was the BEST sleep he had ever had. He's been asking me ever since where to get one.

So maybe if someone finds out where to find the red pillow, I can find out where to find the white pillows. LOL

I would ask the price on the boat. They might sell
it to you right there. I once stayed at a hotel in Tulsa & LOVED the decorative pillow, it fit right into my room decor at home. I asked the front desk & they quoted me a price! I went home with 2! :)

I would ask the price on the boat. They might sell
it to you right there. I once stayed at a hotel in Tulsa & LOVED the decorative pillow, it fit right into my room decor at home. I asked the front desk & they quoted me a price! I went home with 2! :)

Great idea. I had thought about that, but don't plan to go on the Dream. Can anyone check on this when they go aboard?

I'm going in April and would love to actually get 2 (so that you can have the front and back showing). I think they would make a fortune if they sold them.

Funny, I was thinking just yesterday that I love this pillow and hope that they sell them! They used to sell the clocks that were in the room, in the gift shop, so why not?

I'm sure the Disney CMs who lurk here can get the message across that we are willing to beg, borrow and steal these, so why not sell them as well?!

I'm going in April and would love to actually get 2 (so that you can have the front and back showing). I think they would make a fortune if they sold them.

what does the back say?

I am going to get one next week!$
one way or another.! :rolleyes1

I will start it off! it is up to you do to do the rest.! LOL

I'm sure if DCL finds they can make money off of something like this, they will start offering them. They are cute.

I know they sell their laundry bags... the ones with the DCL logo in blue.
I bought 2 of them on the WBTA 2010. I love them!:thumbsup2

Ann:yay:

what does the back say?

I am going to get one next week!$
one way or another.! :rolleyes1

I will start it off! it is up to you do to do the rest.! LOL

Ok, can you check on this and see what the deal is? Like do they sell them like the laundry bags? I would appreciate you simply checking.

My wonderful sister tried desperately to get me one for Christmas as a surprise. She called all kinds of DCL people and at the time they told her they probably didn't exist - just artist's rendering at that point.

Hopefully, they will be available for purchase.

I would hate to not be able to enjoy one in my cabin because the previous guests decided to take one home. :confused:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter