Disney Dream October 27th, 2013

Thechiefswife

Earning My Ears
We are veteran cruisers, but this will be our 1st Disney Cruise!
My husband, 4 yr old daughter, my mom and I will be cruising the Disney Dream 4 night starting October 27th and then extending our vacation to include Mickeys Not SO Scary Halloween on October 31st and MK on the 1st.
We would love to be a part of the Fish Extenders Group. I have heard so many fun things about the FE's, but not sure how to start a FE group.
Looking forward to cruising with you!
:firefight
The Chiefs Wife

PS: Thanks for whomever can add our Group to the Cruise Meet Dates!

We will be on the same cruise with our family of 8! We are also planning the party on Halloween and doing the MK on the 1st....

So excited!

Please give us a heads up if you hear when the NSSH Party Tickets officially go on sale. Looking forward to our trip!

My family will also be on board. Our first Disney cruise, we are so excited. We are staying at POP from the 19-27. After the Cruise we are going back for MNSSHP. I am trying to find a fish extender for our cruise dates, should we start one? :stitch2:

Hey all, we're also in for the same cruise and heading to the parks for three days. We are planning to avoid the MNSSHP activities and do MK on the 2nd so we have the most hours.

First Disney trip for DH, DS 11 and DD 8. First time for kids on a plane, first time to see the ocean.

Anyone but me worried about post-ship "land sickness" impacting your family? I'm the one with the motion issues, so if anyone gets it here it will be me.

So glad to see a thread finally going!!

Kerri in Iowa

My family will also be on board. Our first Disney cruise, we are so excited. We are staying at POP from the 19-27. After the Cruise we are going back for MNSSHP. I am trying to find a fish extender for our cruise dates, should we start one? :stitch2:

we are definitely interested in doing a fish extender for the cruise. :)

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :cool1:
Have a great cruise!

Okay, so is anyone but us bringing costumes for Pirate Night?

What about additional costumes for a possible Halloween party? Looks like last year's sailing had some Halloween costume fun with contests and such. :wave2:

Okay, so is anyone but us bringing costumes for Pirate Night?

What about additional costumes for a possible Halloween party? Looks like last year's sailing had some Halloween costume fun with contests and such. :wave2:

We haven't thought about costumes for that yet but it sounds like it would be fun.

We haven't thought about costumes for that yet but it sounds like it would be fun.

It's the time of year when costume places are clearing out inventory so I snagged some super $10 pirate deals last week DH and 10 yo DD. Lucky the 11 yo DS already has a pirate costume.

Still on the hunt for an appropriately modest something for me. All the clearance pirate deals were for skinny long legged bombshells, of which I am neither, LOL.

Also snagged a Minnie Mouse for DD for $10. Figured it could do double duty for a possible costume party and/or be dinner apparel.

Hello! We are bringing our family of 5 on this cruise. Hoping for some fun Halloween activities!

This will be our third cruise on the Dream .. We can't get enough!

Keeping my fingers crossed for some steep FL Resident rates, as well ... We were able to get a hefty discount at this time last year.

OK so now that we have a link in the official meet thread, who is interested in doing a Fish Extender?

I am on this cruise too. Happy to see I am not way behind. This will be my first cruise and I'm really looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

We are booked for this cruise as well. It'll be our 6th time on the Dream and our 21st DCL cruise overall.

If I can help anyone with information will be happy to do so.

This will be our first dis cruise!!!! We would love to be part of the FE group. It will be me, DH, dd2, ds6 and my grandmother.

Hi Everyone! :wave:

My twin DD's , Hubby and I are booked on this cruise. I don't think that I've seen anyone stepping in to organize the FE, so would like to volunteer.

If interested, please PM me the following info:

Names of Travellers
Stateroom Number
Email Contact
Children' s Ages
Special Info: eg. Allergies, Celebrations etc.

Looking forward to a great cruise!!

Jodi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter