Disney Dream October 19, 2018 3 night Bahamian

Yes we would love to be added to the group. Its my first cruise and would love to be part of a FE.

actually, I can not private message you...Your settings may not allow that.

If you would like to be a member of our October 19, 2018 Disney Dream Fish Extender group, I will need the following info:
Stateroom number
Family Name
First name (of all Participants)
Genders
Ages
Allergies
Celebrations
Favorite Characters

You can private message me the info back if you would like.

Thanks!!

i wasnt able to pm so i just put the info here. Let me know if you need anything else thanks
Stateroom number....... 9043
Family Name .........The Padilla's
First name (of all Participants) ......Lee and Katrina
Genders..... femal and male
Ages ......39 and 38
Allergies .......none
Celebrations.....HONNEYMOON
Favorite Characters...... Star Wars, Jack and Sally, Groot, Maleficient , Mickey, Queen of Hearts, Minnie, hat box ghost

i wasnt able to pm so i just put the info here. Let me know if you need anything else thanks
Stateroom number....... 9043
Family Name .........The Padilla's
First name (of all Participants) ......Lee and Katrina
Genders..... femal and male
Ages ......39 and 38
Allergies .......none
Celebrations.....HONNEYMOON
Favorite Characters...... Star Wars, Jack and Sally, Groot, Maleficient , Mickey, Queen of Hearts, Minnie, hat box ghost

Perfect, Thanks for the info, I will get you added to our second FE Group, that is called our "Minnie" Group. Our first group "Mickey" is full. Once we get our 2nd group filled, I will let you know and send you a copy of the groups information. I was also able to get you a private message sent this morning. I think if you are new to the forum, it will only give you ability to send/receive private messages after you have posted a certain amount of posts on the forum. In any case, you will find the info in your private message that I sent you as well :)

I just booked our first Disney Cruise!! I am interested in the FE groups and FB group if there is one. It will be my birthday on embarkation day and my husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary while on this trip!!!

I just booked our first Disney Cruise!! I am interested in the FE groups and FB group if there is one. It will be my birthday on embarkation day and my husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary while on this trip!!!

I tried to send you a message, but I think you have to have posted a certain amount of times to be able to receive messages. In any case, try to send me a message and see if it will work, if not, try to reply to my post here and see if that will allow us to PM.

For the FE group I'll just need room number, names of travelers, ages, genders, allergies, celebrations and favorite characters.

We are doing groups of 6, so you will gift to 5 other staterooms and receive from 5 as well. We decided to keep it small since it is such a short trip.

We are excited to get to know you :)

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Carolynn

I tried to send you a message, but I think you have to have posted a certain amount of times to be able to receive messages. In any case, try to send me a message and see if it will work, if not, try to reply to my post here and see if that will allow us to PM.

For the FE group I'll just need room number, names of travelers, ages, genders, allergies, celebrations and favorite characters.

We are doing groups of 6, so you will gift to 5 other staterooms and receive from 5 as well. We decided to keep it small since it is such a short trip.

We are excited to get to know you :)

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Carolynn

It won’t let me message you either.
We are GTY so I don’t have a room number yet.

Travelers: jessi and Charles

Ages: 33 and 35

Genders: female and male

Allergies: none

Celebrations: jessi- Birthday 19th October
Charles and jessi- 9th wedding anniversary

Favorite characters: jessi- Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Elsa, Moana, Aurora, or Gus Gus, chip

Charles: the beast, Mickey, goofy, stitch,

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I will add you to our 3rd group "Donald" Once you have replied to enough posts or made enough posts you should be able to Private Message. Once you are able to, I'll send you the attachment with the info :)

Favorite characters: jessi- Lady (Lady and the Tramp), Elsa, Moana, Aurora, or Gus Gus, chip

JCSchafer16, can you please send me an email at countrygirl629@yahoo.com? I want to get you your FE list :)

I just started a Roll Call....in regards to FB there is one but the admins are not even on the ship....makes me leery. I asked if they would turn the group over to someone sailing...they said no. If anyone is interested in FE group, I would be happy to set one up :)

I just booked the cruise for my son's 4oth birthday. We would love to join FE. We participated for the first time last June & loved it! There were 11 groups with 10 families in each group. It was so much fun! We have 3 staterooms, 6660, 6662 & 6664. Please let me know if we can join the FE group. Thank you.

Hi!! Welcome!! We have a FE exchange started, if you want to send me your info. We have started a "family group" that will consist of 6 staterooms, so you will only be responsible for 5 other rooms to gift to. I find smaller groups are nicer on shorter cruises. If you want to be in more than one group, that is fine as well. I also started a roll call as well :) Let me know if you want me to add you to the FE group :)

Please add us to the FE group: Mike & Chris cabin 6662, Nick, Opal & Olivia (age 9) cabin 6660, Danielle & Tracy cabin 6664

I just booked the cruise for my son's 4oth birthday. We would love to join FE. We participated for the first time last June & loved it! There were 11 groups with 10 families in each group. Please add us to the FE group: Mike & Chris cabin 6662, Nick, Opal & Olivia (age 9) cabin 6660, Danielle & Tracy cabin 6664

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter