Disney Dream June 7, 2017 Bahamas Double Dip CC

My 2 kids Richie 9 and Izzy 5 and I will be going on our 1st Disney Cruise 6/7 through 6/11 (my 5th cruise, kids' 3rd cruise). Found out about the fish extenders and think that would be fun! We'll be in 5013 on the boat, if there is a FB page let me know, or I can create an event pg

We will doing this cruise. On our last cruise, there was someone who set up a Facebook page for our cruise and started doing a fish extender group on it among other things such as setting up a Mixology class for the cruise. Would anyone be interested in me setting this up?
We would like to join the fish finder group! This is our 2nd cruise and we loved doing it last year... please let me know. Thanks

We will be traveling with our son and granddaughter on the Disney Dream, June 7 and was wondering if they have a single parent group that meets up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter