Disney Dream Cruisers November 27, 2011

We never received a package yet. I'm hoping we get one. It'll just make it all, that much more real :goodvibes

Just an FYI - for those of you waiting for SWA to release late November thru December fares - looks like they changed the date to 5/24.

Happy planning :)

My DH and I will be on the cruise and would like to participate in the FE. I'm so excited! This is my 3rd DCL cruise and DH's 2nd. We've never done the FE.

Cabin 9547
Kim - 39 (turning 40 while on board)
Richie - 49

Thanks!
Kim (and Richie)

Looking forward to November. Glad to hear that SWA will be posting their airfares soon.

We now know we will be in cabin 8168. Looking forward to doing FE. We're thinking about using a christmas stocking as our FE. Has anyone else thought of that?

We are going on the Dream November 27 2011. We are looking to do FH and would like to sign up

Is it November yet? Cant wait! Glad to see everyone is getting excited.

Did a little browsing this weekend for other small ideas for gifts, it is always fun thinking about FE and all the fun suprises you get from everyone else too.

Happy planning everyone!

Looking forward to November. Glad to hear that SWA will be posting their airfares soon.

We now know we will be in cabin 8168. Looking forward to doing FE. We're thinking about using a christmas stocking as our FE. Has anyone else thought of that?

We did that 2 years ago and everyone commented on how cute it was. Although, it did say "Baby's First Christmas" as it was our DD's first Christmas. :goodvibes Since then I bought a Stuffed Stitch FE and I'll have a hard time convincing DH not to use that one. And it does kinda look like a stocking.

We are still doing the FE, I just keep forgetting to get my DC's cabin number. I'll post all our info when I find out.

Hi dream cruisers - waiting for spring/summer weather to finally kick in. How is everyone's pre-cruise or post cruise planning going? I know I have lots to think about. Thank you for the Southwest air release dates. waiting for those; usually book air memorial day weekend. I have some FishExtender Gifts put aside. Is there a list of the kids and ages somewhere? I will try to locate it in the meantime ~

Just came back from DisneyWORLD and DisneyLAND so this lady is pooped!
Fun by very tired.
I have a few more small trips in June (son's graduation, Work conferences, beach) then I can slow down and take a deep breath! :thumbsup2
We dont do anything during the Summer, so I am sure you will hear more from me starting around July.

I can start focusing on our Sept. Disney Trip and THIS CRUISE! Yipeee...
so looking forward to being back on The Dream! :cool1:
We are back down to only 3.. FOR SURE, WITHOUT A DOUBT going.
Myself, DS 14, and DD 10
We am still holding a 2nd cabin just in case things change.
Anyhow, whomever is taking care of the FE list just go ahead and put my 3 for sure pep down please.
I already have everything bought. Do we have a list out yet or is it too soon?

Please add my family to the FE exchange. We are Dan and Diane, Tom and Brooke and my grandkids, Kaelin 3 1/2 and Cason 1 1/2. We are in room 2021.

wow....I have been away a while...sorry about that. Been cruisin'!!!

I did a B2B2B in April - was onboard the Wonder for 23 days. It was amazing. 10 day Mex Riviera, repo to Vancouver, then first Alaska....all wonderful trips.

Now I am back to the grind!

Update....I have a roommate....(well, she is actually my new Girlfriend!!!). So, please add her name to the FE list...Cathy. She is new to DCL, but very anxious to partake in all the fun stuff!!! We are doing our FE gifts together, so if folks choose to give one per cabin, we understand.

This thread has been quiet lately....last post was 4/23 ??

we leave in 179 days!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Cayla

Has anyone been to the Christmas parade? And is it worth the money? Thinking about going.
Diane

Has anyone been to the Christmas parade? And is it worth the money? Thinking about going.
Diane

Hi Diane -

Are you referring to the ABC Christmas Parade (they should be filming it the weekend we get off the ship) or the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

The ABC Christmas Parade is free (included with the price of your park ticket), the park is very crowded that day by Main Street & the castle where the filming takes place - we saw the Jonas Brothers perform a few years ago for the parade - my daughter loved it, but since it is for a TV show, they had several takes, I had enough after the 2nd take ;) - last year we stayed away from MK the day of filming. But I am glad we saw it that one time.

The MVMCP is fun, we have done this a few times, but skipped it last year because we felt as though they have been getting very crowded and not worth the money (we were able to go to the Halloween Party the prior year and that was fantastic, worth every penny). The parade is nice, the hot cocoa & cookies are ok and snow on Main Street very cool :thumbsup2. They have dance parties for the kids - which is fun to watch. Holiday Wishes is really very good (especially if you are a fan of fireworks) :goodvibes. I think the tickets this year are a little over $60 per person - we are going to skip it again, since we have done it before.

Our most favorite Holiday activity to do in Disney World is to see the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights over at Disney Hollywood Studios. They turn the lights on at dusk, 'snow' will be falling & it is free with your park ticket. We also love looking at the decorations at the hotels (especially the Grand Floridan). :santa:

Not sure if my response was helpful or not (sorry) - I am glad I have attended the MVMCP in the past, my kids did enjoy it - for me it just isn't worth the money to do it again.

Happy Planning!:goodvibes Jeannine

wow....I have been away a while...sorry about that. Been cruisin'!!!

I did a B2B2B in April - was onboard the Wonder for 23 days. It was amazing. 10 day Mex Riviera, repo to Vancouver, then first Alaska....all wonderful trips.

Welcome back - must have been amazing to be sailing on the Wonder for so long! :goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter