Disney Dream August 1, 2016

I am over 10 now. Tried to send you a message but it isn't allowing me. Will try again later.
The conversation feature doesn't pop up immediately upon you completing 10 posts. It takes, usually, 30-60 minutes for it to show up.

I see you have the feature now. Just click on the avatar of the person you want to converse with and then "Start a conversation".

If interested in FE group, I'll get it started. It's my 4th cruise, 3rd on the Dream. never did the FE, but I'm willing to try to coordinate. Please let me know

I am interested in participating in the FE. This is my third Disney Cruise. It is the second for my husband and our 2 daughters (10, 5). We did the FE on our February cruise and had such a good time. The girls loved coming back to the room and checking their pockets.

If there is still room for the FE, please include me. I would like to participate. We didn't on our first Disney cruise and they look to be so much fun:). I haven't been on here for awhile. Is anyone extending their cruise with a stay at Disney?

If there is still room for the FE, please include me. I would like to participate. We didn't on our first Disney cruise and they look to be so much fun:). I haven't been on here for awhile. Is anyone extending their cruise with a stay at Disney?
You need to build your messages to 10, before I can private message you on ou FE group. We have room, so hurry and build those messages. We'll then go to a private message and I will give you details for email contact.

We are going to Disney before the cruise for a few days. Hitting the pool/resort one day, and MK the other day. The other family we are traveling with have never been to Disney or a cruise, so we figured we should at least get them to do that.

I am over 10 now. Tried to send you a message but it isn't allowing me. Will try again later.
You need to build your messages to 10, before I can private message you on ou FE group. We have room, so hurry and build those messages. We'll then go to a private message and I will give you details for email contact.

My family would also like to be part of the FE group. I'm not very familiar with this for us and how it works though! This is our first Disney Cruise!

Grandma Debbie! Thanks for coordinating this! Let me know what I need to do to be on the list please.

I have been reading up as much info as possible to make sure our 2 little girls get the best experience we can provide for them! We are so excited!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter