Disney Dream 8th January 2012

orlandothebeagle

Gotta love the beagles.
Pm me if I forgot to add or did it incorrectly please.[/I]

Fish extender List
ganandem
SR#5650 Betsy, husband, Rob, son, Gannon (13) dd , Emma (10). Emma will turn 10 on Jan. 10th our day@cc
SR#5150 my mother, Bev.

DerBlaine
SR# 6564 and 6566 cruising for the first time with DW, DS9, DD7 and my parents.

Cheeser
SR#???? My DH and I are going on the cruise and being joined by 2 of our friends

Xiphiod Michael age 38 Don age 39 Minnesotans on our first Disney cruise, Cabin 9176

Xavier's Nana
Ryan Stephenson 30 Cabin 8188
Linda Stephenson 62 Cabin 8188

Joe Stephenson 63 Cabin 8643
Vicki Stephenson 53 Cabin 8643

Kristin Stephenson 28 Cabin 8643
Xavier Stephenson 1 Cabin 8643

Pekollie.
SR# 2017 Taking my DH and DS (4 yr old) on this trip!JaJa-Pekollie (40), Shawn -husband (42) and Kyle -son (4).

Scott H and Lynn state room #5516

DavidandLeahZ Stateroom 6622
David
Leah
Jacob (6)
Jonah (3)
Lydia (6 mos)

vetswithpets DH Ron DW Sue DD Crystal (20) DS Ryan (10) Stateroom 7114

Walt and Wife. cabins 7154 and 7156

Shaene (32) and my wife Shante (29). 10045.

Curt and Mel 36 and 30. state room # 10047.

heathrow42........................... Me (Heather), my DH Jason and our DD Samantha who is 2.5 yrs old

7154 = Kristy + girl (10), girl (8), girl (4)
7156 = Brett + boy (5)

Cruiser List
mom2cjm
We will be celebrating my 40th, my son's 12th and my daughter's 6th birthdays.

Orlandothebeagle
Leonard and Lynne from scotland.

Winniedapoo
first time cruisers and a party of 8!!!

Perdy1234
There will be my hubby and me.

Jesset
Mom (50ish) and I (22) will be joining y'all on this cruise. It will be our 6th disney cruise.

Smootenloopers.

Ankag

Scott & Lynn

Heathrow42 ......................Heather and family.

Meet and greet List District Lounge 3.30pm

I just paid our deposit today for this cruise - our first! We will be celebrating my 40th, my son's 12th and my daughter's 6th birthdays. I am so excited!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:
At last ! weve not booked yet, we are booking next week when we do the panama canal cruise,:thumbsup2
Where you guys from were from Scotland, I am celebrating my 40th this year on the wonder!!!!:scared1:

We paid our deposit on 1/18...first time cruisers and a party of 8!!!:goodvibes

Hi Winnie, whos all going?
Just me and hubby going, we booked on th epanamacanal cruise:cool1:
We sailed past the dream,shwe looks beautiful

Hi everyone we are also booked on this cruise. We are doing a back to back cruise starting with the one on Jan 3. There will be my hubby and me. We also seen the dream on our sail by on the wonder. She looks amazing!

Hi everyone we are also booked on this cruise. We are doing a back to back cruise starting with the one on Jan 3. There will be my hubby and me. We also seen the dream on our sail by on the wonder. She looks amazing!

Hi Perdy:wave2:

We are planning to book this cruise in the next couple of weeks .. have to get everything finalized and approval from XH to take our DD (age 10) with us and we are good to go.

Traveling will be myself, DH, and our 10 year old daughter ...

This will be a belated honeymoon .. DH and I were married in June 2010 .. DD turns 10 in October so it'll also be a belated birthday party for her.

We had hoped to keep this a surprise from our daughter but with the necessity for passport and parental consent .. our surprise might get ruined .. hopefully XH will go along with us and not spoil it ..

Looking forward to chatting with everybody before the cruise ...

Woo Hoo .. cabin is on courtesy hold .. will get final go ahead from DH tonite and we are set.

Woo Hoo .. cabin is on courtesy hold .. will get final go ahead from DH tonite and we are set.

:thumbsup2 Let us know how it goes?

wHAT CAain you all getting?

We are in an outside, 1st time for us as weve been on longer cruises and couldnt afford them.

We have an aft cabin on Deck 9 held until Tuesday, March 1. Don't have my paperwork near me at this moment & can't remember cabin number. Still trying to work out the logistics. I have almost convinced hubby that he will have a good time. We were hoping to have my Mom join us but she can't commit yet.

Have to be careful how much talking/ convincing I do with DH. Nobody else in my family is on Disney overload but me & it's a surprise to DD so can't talk to her. She watches Disney Channel all the time so she sees Dream commercial daily!!!

Yeah! We are booked and ready to go on the Dream for the first time. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We will be celebrating our daughter turning 10 years old on Jan. 10th. 10 on the 10th, couldn't pass this one up. We usually sail the end of January, but had to adjust for the birthday! Sailing with us will be myself, hubby, son 13, daughter 9 and my mom. Can't wait to see the Dream and meet all of you!

Yeah! We are booked and ready to go on the Dream for the first time. This will be our 4th Disney cruise. We will be celebrating our daughter turning 10 years old on Jan. 10th. 10 on the 10th, couldn't pass this one up. We usually sail the end of January, but had to adjust for the birthday! Sailing with us will be myself, hubby, son 13, daughter 9 and my mom. Can't wait to see the Dream and meet all of you!

Hi, welcome, will you do anything special for her birthday? I was 40 in january on the wonder, it was the best birthday Ive ever had(except being 40)

I am hoping to do something special. I am still gathering ideas. When my son turned 10 at Disney World we had a diver at the Coral Reef hold up a Happy Birthday sign for him and he still talks about it. Celebrating at the world seems to be a little bit easier to me. I came up with tons of ideas for him. I am really struggling to find something special. I think :confused3the 10th is our CC day so maybe I can think of something there. I just cannot afford to spend a lot of extra money.

I am hoping to do something special. I am still gathering ideas. When my son turned 10 at Disney World we had a diver at the Coral Reef hold up a Happy Birthday sign for him and he still talks about it. Celebrating at the world seems to be a little bit easier to me. I came up with tons of ideas for him. I am really struggling to find something special. I think :confused3the 10th is our CC day so maybe I can think of something there. I just cannot afford to spend a lot of extra money.

There were some birthdays on the cruise I was on and the serving staff brought around a special piece of cake with a chocolate Wonder (a strip of white chocolate with the Wonder painted in milk chocolate). There are also lots of gifts you can order on board. http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/gifts-and-amenities/ If the link doesn't work, go to the Planning Center on the DCL website and click on Gifts and Amenities. There's even a birthday package that comes with cake and room decorations. You could also give him a special excursion on Castaway Cay, if there's something he would like to do there.

I had my 40th this year on the wonder, the room steward made a towel cake for me and I got a cake at dinner, also my mum and dad took lots iof decorations for the door and my cabin, even as a 40yo it was very special, also if you go to guest services you can get a badge saying Im having a disney birthday, it was ool, EVERYBody said happy birthday, if you need help decorating your door through the night while you guys are in there sleeping we could say it was mickey or something, mum had 10 ballons and stuff, just say and Id be more than happy to help. Im up mega early and could do it no bother.

I had my 40th this year on the wonder, the room steward made a towel cake for me and I got a cake at dinner, also my mum and dad took lots iof decorations for the door and my cabin, even as a 40yo it was very special, also if you go to guest services you can get a badge saying Im having a disney birthday, it was ool, EVERYBody said happy birthday, if you need help decorating your door through the night while you guys are in there sleeping we could say it was mickey or something, mum had 10 ballons and stuff, just say and Id be more than happy to help. Im up mega early and could do it no bother.

You are the best! How sweet of you to volunteer to help. I have received so many great ideas to make her birthday special. I may enlist your early morning assistance with the decorating. I am getting more and more excited each day:goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter