Disney Dream 8/21/15 Join FE Here

We're a family of five in connecting cabins (9047/9049), but treat us as one room. :)

Jacy (me)- I have a lot of favorite characters :)
Rory (13)- she likes Jasmine, but is also a bit of a tomboy
Arden (11)- she likes Tiana and is all about the girly, sparkly life
Tom & Sue (the grandparents)- Mickey & Minnie

A group of 10 would be great. Thanks!
Hello lilmenley and Welcome to out FE Group :welcome:
I've been asking everyone if they would like to be in a group of 10 or a group of 25, which size group would you prefer?
This is really exciting to be a part of this group, thank you for joining.:thanks:

Hello lilmenley and Welcome to out FE Group :welcome:
I've been asking everyone if they would like to be in a group of 10 or a group of 25, which size group would you prefer?
This is really exciting to be a part of this group, thank you for joining.:thanks:

Thanks! A group of 10 would be perfect. :)

We may have 2 more into our group. The daddies may be joining us for the cruise. That would bring us to 8. If this is the case we will have 2Cabins with two 4pocket FEs and all will participate. More info to come if they are joining or not.

Thanks!!
Kelly

We may have 2 more into our group. The daddies may be joining us for the cruise. That would bring us to 8. If this is the case we will have 2Cabins with two 4pocket FEs and all will participate. More info to come if they are joining or not.

Thanks!!
Kelly
Great Kelly!
The more the merrier! Just let me know the final count.

Is there a spreadsheet or list who's in our group? Trying to stay on top of things. ;)

Hey everyone
We are a family of five in adjoining room cabin #6014/6016
Angel (me) 28 Ariel chip and dale
Wendy (grandmother) 48 tinkerbell pocohantas pooh
Emmett(son) 4 mickey and baymax duffy
Debera( cousin) 45 Cinderella or lady and the tramp
Alyssa (cousin) 16 Ariel

NO APPLE PRODUCTS PLEASE

SUPEREXCITED!!!!!

Group of 10

Last edited:
Hey everyone
We are a family of five in adjoining room cabin #6014/6016
Angel (me) 28 Ariel chip and dale
Wendy (grandmother) 48 tinkerbell pocohantas pooh
Emmett(son) 4 mickey and baymax duffy
Debera( cousin) 45 Cinderella or lady and the tramp
Alyssa (cousin) 16 Ariel

NO APPLE PRODUCTS PLEASE

SUPEREXCITED!!!!!

Group of 10
Hello and Welcome Angeleen and guest!
I am happy we still have families joining our FE. Ive added you and yours to the list for a group of 10.
The count down is on!!!!

Hi!

We are a family of 4 and are interested in joining an FE of about 10 or so.
We are:
Me (Lynn)
DH (Ken)
Matt- 15 at time of cruise-Tigger
Stephanie- 12 at time of cruise-Eeyore

No allergies. Cabin 8084

This is our 2nd Disney cruise and we participated in an FE last year when we sailed the Wonder. We received some VERY unique items. Sadly I am not that crafty but will be sure that you have a little surprise from us.
Thank you for organizing!!!

Last edited:
:welcome:Hello Its862 and Welcome :welcome:
I have added you to the list for a group of 10. Today is 3 months, 3 weeks and 3 days till our sailing
:dancer:

Hi, we are a family of three

Krista- Pluto, Minnie
Pete- the chipmunks
Kaelyn- age 7- pirate princess- aurora, Elsa, Anna, Olaf

Room 9554

We would be interested in either the 10 or 25

Hi, we are a family of three

Krista- Pluto, Minnie
Pete- the chipmunks
Kaelyn- age 7- pirate princess- aurora, Elsa, Anna, Olaf

Room 9554

We would be interested in either the 10 or 25
Hello and Welcome Willoww!!

I have added your group of three to our FE. So excited its getting closer by the day...
We will see you soon

Hi Cricher, I thought I removed my name/family but I guess I did it wrong. Thank you, but I no longer will be participating in the FE.

Less then 100 days!!!

:welcome:
"Kelly_RN,
We are really exited to have everyone join our FE Group! This is really a fun extra for the kids and adults as well. Would you prefer to be in group of 10 or 25 ? Do you want both rooms in the same group or different groups?

We would like a group of 10...same group please. If possible. Thanks!!

Our cabins/people have changed. I edited my original posting to reflect the changes. This is my sister's family's first FE exchange. Oh the crafty she's about to experience!! Lol

Hello Tbtbates! :welcome:

I've got you on the list in a group of 10.:yay: I'm also surprising my granddaughter with this cruise. Some days I'm so excited, I want to tell her, but it will be soooooo much better as a surprise when we arrive at the port. Thanks for joining our FE group.

Hi Charlene! Are we going to have a spreadsheet of some sort to organize all of the information to help us out with distributing the FE gifts? Just checking!

Hello Everyone!!!

Wow! time really flies. Hoping everyone has so great ideas for their FE's. I have spent endless hours online looking at some amazing things.
Just a little update on our group...
I do have a spreadsheet that I am going to inbox to everyone after we get a little closer. I have to allow time for more to join. As of today we have a total of 25 (children) in our FE. This list is "as of today", and that would have 12 children in one group and 13 children in another group. We will have to decide on a date to close our group. I've seen other groups close about a week or two before the sailing. Please offer any suggestions.

So that I can send a copy of your FE group to your PM(Conversation) please try the following:

"For those who are new with only a few posts, they will not be able to use the PM system until they reach 10 posts. You might suggest to them that they go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where they can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get their count up to 10.

Once you have 10 posts, you will be able to send a PM (now called "Conversation"). There will be a link at the upper right on every page to your "Inbox" and you can click on any username and a link to "Start a conversation" will be available. In addition, you will then be able to upload images and have links in your signature."

I would prefer closing the groups earlier rather than later because we are traveling to see family and will be on the cruise before this one as well. It would give me more time to make sure I have all my FE gifts ready. Super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter