Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

We are also booked for this trip.

Myself, DW, DD (9) and DS (6). It is our first cruise Disney or otherwise. A co-worker raved about CC so much we looked for a DD cruise. We will be traveling with my Wife's Parents as well. They have done many cruises but their first with Disney. Looking forward to it.

I also signed up for the Facebook page and am looking into the FE and what it is exactly.

Hi all! My girlfriends and I just booked this date for our annual cruise meet-up - we are all spread out over California, Colorado and Tennessee and this is a great excuse for us to have a friends reunion every year! Can't wait!

We were on the same sailing with Karmacats and dizzi in October and I think a few more of our friends from that sailing might be joining us too ;)

All right, I am heading over to join the fb page now!

Sounds like a great place for a meet up! Welcome

Well, we just got off the Magic, didn't re-book onboard because dh said we need to do vacations that are "not Disney" (the horror!) and once we're home, we're both regretting not booking (I knew I should have done it on the sly, but that's not so good for my marriage! LOL!).

We have friends who are looking to cruise in Oct, and would love a double dip, so I am steering them towards this cruise... with hopes that my abridged-family will be on it too! Once they decide, I will be making my deposit!

Dh's bday is 10/22, so I am thinking this could be his bday surprise! Whattya think?!

Great idea - keep us updated

We will be on the 10/23/14 cruise celebrating our wedding anniversary with our 3 boys, ages 10,7,and 4 :-)
This is our second cruise- last time we had just 2 kiddos- 2 and 4 at that time!
:-)
We are excited and looking forward to planning with everyone!
:goodvibes

Great way to celebrate - welcome

We are also booked for this trip.

Myself, DW, DD (9) and DS (6). It is our first cruise Disney or otherwise. A co-worker raved about CC so much we looked for a DD cruise. We will be traveling with my Wife's Parents as well. They have done many cruises but their first with Disney. Looking forward to it.

I also signed up for the Facebook page and am looking into the FE and what it is exactly.

You will love CC - Welcome.

Hope everyone joined fb :)

Looking forward to getting to know all…This will be our 7th cruise and our first DD in CC….I put in a request to join the FB page as it is easier for me to follow than the disboards!!!

I think that's a great idea!!! :thumbsup2 Have you booked it yet?

Yup! I DID IT! Booked over the weekend and put down the deposit this morning... looks like we're in! WOOP!

Something odd about our cruise... I noticed that for the past few days (week) the number of available categories kept going down, but the prices were remaining the same... however, overnight the amount of available categories increased by 100% and prices increased too (our 4A went up $100/person)...
glad I reserved when I did!!

Did a LOT of people cancel? Was there a large group holding a block of rooms? Any other possible explanations?

After weeks of deliberations.. We are in!

Just booked a 4a for our family of 4. Kinda bummed about not getting main seating for dinner.

After weeks of deliberations.. We are in!

Just booked a 4a for our family of 4. Kinda bummed about not getting main seating for dinner.

We booked a 4a also... I am looking forward to checking out the round tub!

Definitely call and ask to be waitlisted for main seating... also, be sure to check as soon as the dining team opens for changes/requests/etc. They are usually stationed in one of the MDRs around 2pm...

Hello all--

New to this thread stuff and we are booked on this our first cruise as well. love to meet new folks. travelling with a then 10yr old boy and a 8 yr old girl, and hubby and grandpa and grandma. Cant wait!!!!!

Hello all--

New to this thread stuff and we are booked on this our first cruise as well. love to meet new folks. travelling with a then 10yr old boy and a 8 yr old girl, and hubby and grandpa and grandma. Cant wait!!!!!

Welcome!

Hi! We will be joining you all on this cruise. This will be our 6th cruise with DCL and our 3rd time on the Dream. Excited to have 2 days at Castaway. Disappointed that I waited to long to change our dates and missed out on main dining. We are on the wait list, but I am not going to hold my breathe. Darn, guess we might just have to go to Palo and Remy.

Hi! We will be joining you all on this cruise. This will be our 6th cruise with DCL and our 3rd time on the Dream. Excited to have 2 days at Castaway. Disappointed that I waited to long to change our dates and missed out on main dining. We are on the wait list, but I am not going to hold my breathe. Darn, guess we might just have to go to Palo and Remy.

Booked our family on 11/3 sailing on the Dream while we were on the Wonder in Oct. 2013, but just moved to this one! Can't wait! Is there an FE group? We would all love to participate.

DH and I just booked this cruise for just the two of us, my 12th DCL cruise and his 11th. Our kids are just horrified :rotfl2:!

We are in stateroom 5516 and cannot believe we will finally get to hang out at Serenity Bay TWO days in a row!

DH and I just booked this cruise for just the two of us, my 12th DCL cruise and his 11th. Our kids are just horrified :rotfl2:!

We are in stateroom 5516 and cannot believe we will finally get to hang out at Serenity Bay TWO days in a row!

Welcome Aboard!

We normally sail without the kids too, but they are coming this trip. Of course when I say kids, I mean our kids, not actual kids......they are 22 and 28, plus DS fiance and their son

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter