Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

Is it too late to get on the FE?

The original list has been closed for a bit. But we did start a "last minute" list. Here is the link to add your information. Please make sure you include your email address as that's how I'm going to send the final list. We are planning to close this final list on 9/23.
Here is the link - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Y0cwY2pHYTdZN0tWOWZuNHp1TUE&usp=sharing#gid=4
Please make sure you put your information on the "Last Minute FE" tab as we have a bunch of different sign ups. :)

I am late to really join in on this group - I booked for this trip over a year or so ago when I found out it was going to have two castaway cay stops! It was actually supposed to be our second double dip cruise, with the first being on the magic after it's re-imagining. Sadly of course, that cruise was cancelled, so this will be the first! I will be attending with my BF, his daughter (12), and his mother. Getting very excited! :hyper:

I tried to join the facebook group because I enjoyed keeping up on there for past cruises, but I haven't been able to get added - would love to join! :goodvibes

I am late to really join in on this group - I booked for this trip over a year or so ago when I found out it was going to have two castaway cay stops! It was actually supposed to be our second double dip cruise, with the first being on the magic after it's re-imagining. Sadly of course, that cruise was cancelled, so this will be the first! I will be attending with my BF, his daughter (12), and his mother. Getting very excited! :hyper:

I tried to join the facebook group because I enjoyed keeping up on there for past cruises, but I haven't been able to get added - would love to join! :goodvibes

Hi Melanie
Welcome aboard
It's so close to the cruise now :cool1:
Can't wait to visit CC twice :thumbsup2

Hi Melanie! If you ask to be added, I can add you to the group on FB- but you need to request it on there- thanks! Looking forward to cruising with you!:)

hi
can you save your personal navigators for this cruise and post them online when you return

have an awesome time

hi
can you save your personal navigators for this cruise and post them online when you return

have an awesome time

It's an overwhelming thing to do right now (I have another trip coming up just next week!) but do you have any specific questions we can answer?

All the FEs we saw were really cute. One on deck 12 down the hall from us was literally spilling over one night with stuff, it was amazing! Who was it from here with that one?

I'm still not interested in joining in the FE stuff, but now DH is LOL. He got all jealous.

All the FEs we saw were really cute. One on deck 12 down the hall from us was literally spilling over one night with stuff, it was amazing! Who was it from here with that one?

I'm still not interested in joining in the FE stuff, but now DH is LOL. He got all jealous.

we had an FE that got pretty full at times, but not sure if you're talking about us. we were in 12004, way in the front on the port side. our FE was toy story themed. i felt kind of lame because most of the others seemed pretty professional and mine was a shoe rack with stickers, but a couple people said they liked it (though maybe they were just trying to make me feel better! :lmao: ).

there were two rooms next to each other in the middle of our port-side hall that had great FEs and decorated doors. teresa, who i ran into at WDW before the cruise and recognized from our FE group postings on that *forbidden* site, was in one of them, but i don't know her disboards name (and don't want to post her full name on here b/c she might not like that). not sure if the two rooms were traveling together. they had awesome door decorations.

I never saw yours. :( We were in '008 and never ventured further forward in the halls. That one FE closer to the elevators had cups and trays and all sorts of cool things in (and around) it!

I never saw yours. :( We were in '008 and never ventured further forward in the halls. That one FE closer to the elevators had cups and trays and all sorts of cool things in (and around) it!

no freakin' way. i totally know who you are! we were in 12008 last time, and were on a wait list for it this time - early in the cruise i spotted your husband coming out of the room and told him we'd had that room last cruise and i was jealous of your balcony. then every time i saw you guys, i would say hi and then think "those are the folks in our room!" :rotfl2: (and your husband was probably thinking, "there's the obnoxious lady who wants our room"! ;) ) I've seen you on the boards before (I think we both had issues with shoreside concierge losing our cabana requests), so if i had known it was you, i totally would have left you guys an extra FE gift. bummer.

the FE gifts this year were awesome - we got lots of great swag. no trays here (we had 4 different groups, so people got different things), but we got awesome cups, and coasters, and cookbooks, and calendars, and lots of creative stuff.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter