Disney Dream 4-Night Double Dip Cruise Oct 23rd 2014

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

Hi 10/23'ers. In case you haven't read your email yet, your cruise has been changed to the 16th.

See this thread, even though it currently only has Magic in the title.

And this post has the chart for the Dream that was sent out by email.

Hi - we are booked on what is now the 4 day cruise - anybody else out there?

We are, too. You were originally 11/13 like us, I take it?

But we might want to make a new thread, since this was originally a different group (now moved to a new date) and was a 3-day cruise. I'd be thinking about doing that, but am essentially a chicken about making new threads. :)

I just noticed this sailing! Think I am going to have to book it. I love the double dip trips.

Bumpershoot. I think you we're on my last cruise as well. Your name sounds very familiar. A three day in February

You could just ask MISSMORNINGSTAR to change the title.

Was just looking at this cruise and saw the dilemma.

Considering this cruise.:thumbsup2

We are, too. You were originally 11/13 like us, I take it?

But we might want to make a new thread, since this was originally a different group (now moved to a new date) and was a 3-day cruise. I'd be thinking about doing that, but am essentially a chicken about making new threads. :)

We weren't booked on any other cruise. I stalked the DCL website for nothing but double-dips. :beach: We really liked the one that is Oct 1 - Key West and Castaway Cay - but I can't take time off the first of any month.

Very excited - don't know if I can make it 15 months... pixiedust:

I'll message Irish Cowboy and see if he can edit this thread to reflect the 4-day itinerary.

So Irish Cowboy responded that we need to get with the first poster to change the title. I'm sending her a PM to see if she would be kind enough to edit the thread title for us.

In the meantime, anybody else wishing the cruise was closer than 14 months away? :confused3 Pure... torture... I'm going to do so much reading and research my head will probably explode. :surfweb:

We are booked on the 4 night DD also. We were originally scheduled on the Nov 13 cruise and were moved to this one. It actually will work better for us and our kids may have an extra day out of school! This will be our 2nd Dream cruise and can't wait!

Update on our thread title - MissMorningStar agreed to change the title for us, but suggested we just start a brand new thread. I sent a PM to Irish Cowboy to see if he has the power to remove this thread and start over, but now that I'm seeing there's enough of us posting in this one, I think I'll go back to MissMorningStar and have her just change the title. Probably the easiest thing to do. :confused3

Hi. I'm Andrea, and I'm addicted to cruising.

ROLL CALL!!!
EvilQueensRock-Andrea, Tim, & Maddie (13)-celebrating my 40th birthday:cool1:
magicmommy - Nancy & Mark
Evan&Kimberly - Kimberly & Evan (7)
reynm7v0 - Vivian, Drew, dd (4), dd (7)
bumpershoot - Molly, Robert, & Eamon (9)
Melissa&Shawn - Melissa, Shawn, dd (5), ds (2)

JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/219826988174952/

GET IN ON THE FISH EXTENDERS
disneydreamfe@gmail.com

Anybody else want to be on the roll call?

Pretty sure we will be doing this cruise.

we will be celebrating my DDs 18th Bday.

She turns 18 the day of the cruise 23rd. And she doesnt want to miss school so a 5 and 7 day were out of question at this point.

Our goal is to do one other Dream cruise BEFORE this one so DD can go in the Teen club ONE more time before she is too old.

And then for this one we can all do Palo and Remy.

Honestly, I am not fond of CC, Bt that gives us more time to explore the ship.

We are currently booked on the Magic and will have to change that booking.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter