Disney Divas Getaway!!

is it just what ya'll are calling yourselves?
::yes::
If it has some cryptic meaning please let us know! :scared1:
I don't want to put "Disney diva" on a shirt and have "those who know" at Disney laughing at me for not really fitting the category! :rotfl:
We are hoping and expecting people to laugh or at least smile when they see a bunch of women walking around with matching shirts and tiaras! :cutie:

Diva Kristin, I am thinking that you are all Disney vets and do not need much advice but have you considered going to the GF tea party? Wear your crowns and take loads of pictures. You would be in your element.

everydaymathchick, I am not a diva so I am not the ultimate authority. My first thought is that if you have to ask if you are a diva you are not -but looking at your picture you look very Divaesque to me. :thumbsup2 I like girls with attitude.

SG

Ha! Thanks. I've got hot pink highlights for the summer -- I teach HS math, so I can't do fun stuff like that during the school year. :-)

I'm so making a Disney Diva sweatshirt. I'm new to the DISboards, and there are all these new phrases and abbreviations! I'm not always sure what they mean, but I'm learning fast and trying my best not to step on DIStoes. :hippie:

Ha! Thanks. I've got hot pink highlights for the summer -- I teach HS math, so I can't do fun stuff like that during the school year. :-)

I'm so making a Disney Diva sweatshirt. I'm new to the DISboards, and there are all these new phrases and abbreviations! I'm not always sure what they mean, but I'm learning fast and trying my best not to step on DIStoes. :hippie:

This is a link that might help you:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1660743

WDW should throw us all a party. I will be there from 9/6 until 9/13 with two of my friends...celebrating my 50th Birthday. I'm thinking about getting us all t-shirts, or princess tiaras, haven''t decided on anything yet, though.

Actually, I thought about making us 'fairy hats' like the three fairies from Snow White. Too Much????

Anyway, this must be the year for milestones.

Carol/Wunderwoman

WDW should throw us all a party. I will be there from 9/6 until 9/13 with two of my friends...celebrating my 50th Birthday. I'm thinking about getting us all t-shirts, or princess tiaras, haven''t decided on anything yet, though.

Actually, I thought about making us 'fairy hats' like the three fairies from Snow White. Too Much????

Anyway, this must be the year for milestones.

Carol/Wunderwoman
Look for the Disney Divas while your there...we'll be hard to miss with our light up tiaras and matching t-shirts! Where are you staying? Maybe we can meet for a drink and toast the Birthday Divas! :cutie:

I have done some research and this is the meaning of DIVA

"A fine principal lady/goddess of rare and outstanding talent, glamorous and successful,who has high expectations of others and becomes angry when their standards or demands are not met".princess:

Well, that explains why they can only meet at WDW. Where else could they find that level of perfection?:confused3

I claim the title of senior "Diva in training" as I will be celebrating my 60th birthday with this act of rebellion. This will be my first solo trip in my entire life as a housewife/mother/grandmother. It will be a shock to many. :laughing:

Divinely Impecable Venerable Alumna/Autocrat

I am sorry that is the best I could come up with off the top of my head. My feelings will not be hurt if someone wants to change/edit or completely come up with another idea.:)

SG

"A fine principal lady/goddess of rare and outstanding talent, glamorous and successful,who has high expectations of others and becomes angry when their standards or demands are not met".princess:

Well, that explains why they can only meet at WDW. Where else could they find that level of perfection?:confused3
:thumbsup2

I claim the title of senior "Diva in training" as I will be celebrating my 60th birthday with this act of rebellion. This will be my first solo trip in my entire life as a housewife/mother/grandmother. It will be a shock to many. :laughing:
:yay:

Found this @Party America for our door @Pop! I want to some how put Belle, Tink, Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White (the Divas alter egos!) on this...any suggestions?!?!?:cutie:
151867_lg.jpg

Hi there!

I have seen window stick ons with those characters at our local Dollar Tree. Maybe that would work? Might have to use a magnetic strip if they do not stick to the beautiful background? Most of the new doors are metal.

I am in awe. I will not be up to doing anything remotely as nice.

SG

we are going to get an ACMoore in the area (25 miles away) soon!!!

I found some magnetic paper today @Hobby Lobby that I am going to print the characters images out on and then cut out and place them on the walkway to the castle!!! :cloud9:
I need to get a life! :rotfl:
Or at least get my priorities straight...I am leaving for Seattle/Alaskan cruise in less than two weeks and I am worried about my window decorations for Disney! :upsidedow
Found this @Party America for our door @Pop! I want to some how put Belle, Tink, Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White (the Divas alter egos!) on this...any suggestions?!?!? :cutie:
151867_lg.jpg

Diva Kristin, are you never home? Is home just where you store your luggage between trips? :rotfl2:

Good for you and yours!!

SG

Diva Kristin, are you never home? Is home just where you store your luggage between trips? :rotfl2:
Good for you and yours!!
SG
We are taking my parents on the cruise for their 40th wedding anniversary! It was already planned when The Divas decided to go to Disney in September! :cutie:
Don't have any trips planned after September...unless you count going to Pennsylvania to be with family for Christmas?!?!? :santa:

I was suppose to see it yesterday with friends in Tampa, but cant justify going to Tampa to see a movie and drive home! Will see it though :)

I was suppose to see it yesterday with friends in Tampa, but cant justify going to Tampa to see a movie and drive home!
Why not??? :confused:
Two Divas and I drove from Schertz, TX (San Antonio) to Katy, TX (Houston)...over four hours roundtrip... to meet another Diva and see it!!!!
:dance3:

Why not??? :confused:
Two Divas and I drove from Schertz, TX (San Antonio) to Katy, TX (Houston)...over four hours roundtrip... to meet another Diva and see it!!!!
:dance3:

Being a little frugal I guess with my disposable income. Trying to pay myself back from the money I used last year since I did work for over a year and I am only doing PRN work right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter