Disney Dining Restaurants PDF

We are the same....had it included last trip and this trip we've paid to upgrade as staying mod.

We ate at CRT and really liked it, the food was a bit fancy for us but we didn't have a bad word to say about the experience. We aren't going to do it this trip though as last time dd had the works at BBB and then ate in the castle so we can't beat that again...Magical experience , she felt like a true princess that day princess:

did you try ackershus in norway? we really enjoyed it in august and the princesses were really good...
we ate there for lunch and felt it had really improved since our last time there...

other character meal experiences we had in august: 1900 park fare for dinner was TERRIBLE.....such a disappointment after a great meal there 6 years ago...
crystal palace was good for the character interaction, not so much for the meal...hollywood and vine - minnie's dinner....the character interaction was good, meal not so good..

donald's safari at tusker house - the lunch there was excellent and the character interaction was amazing!!

i think that's all the character meals we did this time....

as for regular food - we really enjoyed the plaza restaurant and 50's prime time....also beaches and cream....

Oh that's not good :mad: Hope it wasn't too costly!

£699 as two parts of the exhaust needed replaced plus brake pads and a bulb (not a happy bunny but need my car for work so had to pay). Thankfully I had a little bit extra cash from a pay rise back pay but means less money for spending at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter