Disney Dining Restaurants PDF

Pooh's-Honey-Pot

DVC owner since 2020 - VGF, BLT and SSR
Hi all,

Just starting to plan our meals for this year (only 2 months until ADR booking day!:-)) and I cannot find the PDF that Disney usually do that shows the rules for the dining plan and - most importantly - the participating restaurants. Am I being completely thick or have they done away with it?!

Thank you! Only one restaurant in Disney Springs?! What the heck!!
I think most of the other restaurants / eateries there are privately owned so not really part of the Disney franchise so to speak. The Birnbaum’s 2018 Disney World Book has a voucher at the back for Raglan Road and Paddlefish giving money off (going to book Raglan Road for lunch one of the days we are there so will hopefully save a few dollars).

They're always mostly been included before though so its a bit odd if they've changed that... if you search on Disneys website under "dining plan accepted" restaurants loads more come up, so hopefully they will update this PDF!

We ate in Homecomin,House of Blues and Splitzville in December......... and btw they were all soooooooooooo good and they all were 1 TS credit on the DDP

It’s usual for the list not to have all the restaurants listed at the start of the year ......... just one more thing in a very long list that Disney really ought to improve on

We ate in Homecomin,House of Blues and Splitzville in December......... and btw they were all soooooooooooo good and they all were 1 TS credit on the DDP

It’s usual for the list not to have all the restaurants listed at the start of the year ......... just one more thing in a very long list that Disney really ought to improve on
Ah that’s good to know thanks as Homecoming is on our list to try! What did you think of it?

I hope it's cause they haven't updated it yet! :mad:

I have lots of restaurants in Disney Springs planned for my holiday in October.

Ah that’s good to know thanks as Homecoming is on our list to try! What did you think of it?

I can honestly say it was the best meal we had the entire holiday and we were there for 3 weeks and had a TS meal every night.

Only 1 word of warning the portion sizes are HUGE !!

I can honestly say it was the best meal we had the entire holiday and we were there for 3 weeks and had a TS meal every night.

Only 1 word of warning the portion sizes are HUGE !!
Ohh now I am excited!! The menu had me at chicken with donuts!!!

I hope it's cause they haven't updated it yet! :mad:

I have lots of restaurants in Disney Springs planned for my holiday in October.

Me too!!! Looking at restaurants on Disney’s website there are loads included that aren’t showing on the PDF, so hopefully they’re just being slack updating it!

There are a lot that take it not on the PDF. If you pick what you want then go through the Disney dining search, the same pages that allows you to see menus and book also shows if they take the DP. If you click on it, it shows what type & how many credits etc.

Go to MDE then select the park/resort that you are interested in then select dining and then click on the restaurant. On the restaurant page at the top rh corner it tells you if dining plans are accepted. Click on this and it will show which plans are accepted and how many credits it takes for a meal. For example I have just looked at The Boathouse and Homecoming at DS - both say some plans accepted (always says this for TS restaurants as the basic plan is not accepted by these) and the Boathouse is a 2TS credit meal whereas Homecoming is a 1TS credit meal. You can also check out the menus on the same pages. Happy eating! :smickey:

That’s good to know as currently have the free QS and thinking of upgrading to the standard. Staying 10 nights and wanted to do 7 sit down meals during our stay so reckon it would work out cheaper upgrading than paying for these meals individually...

That’s good to know as currently have the free QS and thinking of upgrading to the standard. Staying 10 nights and wanted to do 7 sit down meals during our stay so reckon it would work out cheaper upgrading than paying for these meals individually...
We paid to upgrade too as we worked it out to be cheaper than paying for our meals individually. I love the fact that our food is taken care of :)

We paid to upgrade too as we worked it out to be cheaper than paying for our meals individually. I love the fact that our food is taken care of :)

Yeah that's what I thought too and means we only really have to pay for the tip while we're there. Doesn't help that my car has just failed its MOT though so waiting for the dreaded call back with a price...its NEVER just £3.50 or something like that....gah!!

we had free dining included last august, but for upcoming august, we've upgraded the free QS to full dining..
we definitely felt it was worth it...
last august we ate at cinderella's royal table for the first time ever - for lunch - and we were really pleasantly surprised..
we'd read lots of bad reviews so weren't expecting much more than just the experience of eating there and the princesses.....
but it was really excellent...
we have special food requirements, so the chef came out to talk to us....she was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
made some of the best meals we had the entire 3 weeks!!!

Yeah that's what I thought too and means we only really have to pay for the tip while we're there. Doesn't help that my car has just failed its MOT though so waiting for the dreaded call back with a price...its NEVER just £3.50 or something like that....gah!!
Oh that's not good :mad: Hope it wasn't too costly!

we had free dining included last august, but for upcoming august, we've upgraded the free QS to full dining..
we definitely felt it was worth it...
last august we ate at cinderella's royal table for the first time ever - for lunch - and we were really pleasantly surprised..
we'd read lots of bad reviews so weren't expecting much more than just the experience of eating there and the princesses.....
but it was really excellent...
we have special food requirements, so the chef came out to talk to us....she was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
made some of the best meals we had the entire 3 weeks!!!

We are the same....had it included last trip and this trip we've paid to upgrade as staying mod.

We ate at CRT and really liked it, the food was a bit fancy for us but we didn't have a bad word to say about the experience. We aren't going to do it this trip though as last time dd had the works at BBB and then ate in the castle so we can't beat that again...Magical experience , she felt like a true princess that day princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter