• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Question

disneydreaming4now

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW in June for my daughters college graduation. It will be my DD, her friend, a friend of mine, and myself. We are DA and we have been many times but we've never ran into this dilemma. My friend and I eat like birds but my daughter and her friend eat more. I bought the deluxe dining but not sure we will utilize it as well I thought.....so my question is: If we eat at Signature Restaurants and 2 of us aren't very hungry, can we share the T credit for one person and eat from one order. EX from one app one entrée and one dessert without using 4T credits. Then use the other credits to get food at a later time. We tend to eat smaller portions more frequently. I would change to Reg Dining but it wont Benefit everyone in the party. Please help

Yes two of you can share and just use 2 TS credits. You can also do this at most TS restaurants around Disney. Via Napoli will not let you share credits, but most other places will.

This will mean you can probably eat at more places, but it may also mean you leave credits on the table. You may want to redo the math.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter