Disney Cruisin'

sillykaren

Wishing upon a star...
:sunny:

Well I was just wondering if any of you are Disney Cruisers? My family and I have been going on Disney cruises for every year for 5 years. This coming January is going to be my 5th cruise and I was wondering if any of you others out there are also regular cruisers. I will be going on January 14th Western Carribean Cruise. It would be awesome if there were some other college students out there I could hang out with.

Karen :earsgirl:

I'm a Disney Cruiser! I'll be off on my 5th Disney Cruise in August for the 14 day repositioning cruise but unfortunately I won't be around when you're onboard, unless you have room in your suitcase...

That's too bad! But no freaking fair, the repositioning cruise? My mom and I want to be on that sooo bad.

HAVE A LOT OF FUN IN THE SUN! :sunny:

i'm a cruiser too. i'm going on my second one in july of next year. the double dip of cc cruise for my sister's hs graduation (and i guess my late college graduation) present. i can't wait. i'm trying to get my bf to go on with me, but he can't think that far in advance yet... and i guess i don't blame him. haha. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter