Disney Cruise Swap - Swap Complete!

Thanks for checking in, ladies.

PinballFamily and ZerotoHero, I'll add you to the color group. I just felt bad that it was a really small group. :)

Quick question for group R. As we've combined the two CC groups, I won't do stingrays as ZerotoHero had already taken that before me.

I was going to do the Dutchman instead but I don't want to tread on toes if anyone already decided to do it? Is that ok with you all?

For color groups O I am going to do Ocean colors (I have some cute ocean paper)

Here is a question for thoes in group O. Stitch62 wants to do 2 palms trees with a hammock in the middle (so browns and greens). Is this to specific an element? If it is thats fine, she will do something different. The other element will be done it the same colors.

Queenie- I am not doing the Flying Dutchman, so thats fine with me.

Ok so i didn't realize we needed to pick colors for the O groups...
I think mine will fit into Nautical the papers I'm useing have cruise themed stuff all over them.
The colors are Red, white, Navy blue and black

Thanks for all of the updates, ladies.

Queenie - I like the Flying Dutchman topic. We always take a pic with Jack there.

Tigger1221, I think the palm tree / hammock idea sounds cute! (wish I was there now!)

Disney_rider, it's OK that you didn't give the specific colors. It's just more of a guide to make sure not everybody is doing the same thing.

Here is a question for thoes in group O. Stitch62 wants to do 2 palms trees with a hammock in the middle (so browns and greens). Is this to specific an element? If it is thats fine, she will do something different. The other element will be done it the same colors.

That's fine with me! I can totally fit that in anywhere.

And I still don't know what color scheme I'm going with for O1 - but I decided on R&R for my completed page theme, if that's okay with everyone?

Hey girls,

Need your thoughts on my Nassau stuff. I've done a topper and 2 journalling boxes, so far they're single matted. I can't figure out what to do with them now, rules say double matting but I can't fathom what colour would work? Any suggestions?

I'll hide the pic so people who don't want the suprise spoiled don't have to see it. Just in case it's not clear from the pic, the letters in the title and the palm trees are raised up on foam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/HeathenAngel/DSC01073.jpg

Wow I know I'm not getting this topper but that looks good to me... It looks double matted without the sometime heavi-nes of putting another peice of cardstock behind it.
I love it:thumbsup2

Hey girls,

Need your thoughts on my Nassau stuff. I've done a topper and 2 journalling boxes, so far they're single matted. I can't figure out what to do with them now, rules say double matting but I can't fathom what colour would work? Any suggestions?

I'll hide the pic so people who don't want the suprise spoiled don't have to see it. Just in case it's not clear from the pic, the letters in the title and the palm trees are raised up on foam.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/HeathenAngel/DSC01073.jpg

Hehehe, "fathom" used in connection with a cruise swap :rotfl2: I'm killing myself!

I love it, it looks double, if not triple, matted because of the paper (but I'm not in the group, nor am I the hostess).

Well aren't we a funny little bunch this evening! :rotfl2:

Queenie - I think it looks fabulous just the way it is! Great job reproducing the sign! :thumbsup2

Just got back from the Joann's big paper sale (thanks to the enabler). Going to try some of the Coordinations paper.

Queenie - I also think its great - it looks double matted. And popping those letters must have been a pain, but it came out very nicely!

Oops! My groups look awesome. School got out Wed (yes it's late) :cool1: and I'm going to get started. Looking forward to some creating. :thumbsup2

Queenie, I'm not in your group but your pic is great!

Hi, just got back and was checking my groups and for group O I had requested Disney colors, not Nautical. Is it possible to still do that? Thanks, no problem if not.
Also, any suggestions for group A? Is there anything we're missing that anyone would like to see done?:)

Although I'm not in Group A - maybe Topsider's? Or is it Beach Blanket Buffet? I don't know.... I think it's Topsider's though. I don't know how much people go to those though.... :)

You know, I'm surprised we don't have a Cake of the Day group - apparently you can get a different cake from Room Service every day? :eek: I didn't know about that! My mom told me, and I was trying not to let my sister hear, but it was too late. I have a feeling we're going to have to hide the phone from her, otherwise it's going to be "Cakes of the Day"

ZTH, I had been thinking about Topsiders also.
My vote doesnt count and we have one for Topsiders. For group A would anyone else like to offer an opinion or vote for Topsiders?

(The Pearl has a resturant called Topsiders as well and it would be a cross between Pluto's and Pinnochio's ans it was hardly ever open!!:confused3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter