• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Cruise Swap - Swap Complete!

I ONLY have 2 to scrap! :lmao: However, we are planning another one for 2010 or 2011, so I need to get going before it is 3 that I have to scrap!:rotfl2:

:lmao: Thing is one was a 15night, one a 10 night, one a seven night. And DH wants to do the Panama Canal again! I am never going to catch up.:rotfl:

Boy am I lucky! Mine are only 7 night ones! But I won't ever catch up either, because we go to Disneyland at least once a month, and so I have TONS to scrap from those trips, 2 WDW trips and the 2 cruise trips. The only way I would ever get caught up is to quite going... and I can tell you that will NEVER happen!!!:rotfl:

I have 2 Disney cruises and a non-Disney. The one Disney was the TA, so I have like 750 pictures printed :rolleyes1 ... I was telling DH last night, though, that I need another one.

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with multiple cruises to scrap! I have 3 to scrap, and 2 more planned! So, I say bring on the duplicates!!! :rotfl2:

I just need to hear from MinnieGarden to see if she's OK with bigger groups. Downrivermama isn't in any of the affected groups.

Was there anyone else that had expressed interest in joining this swap? I can't remember. I know Disney_rider was interesting in a general cruise group.

My groups look good and I will go with the majority. I do agree with Jennifer, if a group doesnt fill I think just tack them on to the one that did. Ohana!:goodvibes

Thanks for your input, Arizona Rita!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to get working on these! I've been shopping for paper for the past year, just picking things up as I saw them.

Why don't you put me in the general Non-Disney cruise group. I think it will stay small, and I have Life's a Beach, so I should be able to figure out something without straining my brain.

OK here's what I'd like to do:

Group R1 Castaway Cay - Stingrays
Group P1 DCL General - Stateroom
Group B Disney Wonder - Nassau

My plan is toppers and probably tags for each group.

Can I just make it very clear to all that I am 6 and a half months pregnant at this point. Baby isn't due until a month after the swap due date (and *** I'm UK I need to be finished and mailed way earlier than that) but as we all know things can go awry and babies can decide to show earlier than planned! Just wanted to make sure other swappers are aware that I may need to pull out although I have no plans to do so and it would be down to medical issues, all clear atm except my lovely throat infection!!! I would be happy to limit to one group or not participate if people would be happier with that to avoid any angels being needed. I just wanna be straight with other swappers ya know??

I'll get you added, Queenie! No problems on my end with you joining us! Even if angels were needed, it's only 3 groups. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy! :goodvibes

Michelle - here is the paper I have - Sandylion "fun in the sun" Mickey heads with black lines radiating around them on a yellow background and Sandylion "at the beach" looking through safety rings at the characters with a yellow background.

Put me whatever groups those papers will work with.

Hi Ann, glad you are joining us!

You've never been on a cruise, right? I made the 1st color group a group of 7 to squeeze you in there, and then put you in the second color group as well. The other groups didn't seem like they'd have anything too non-cruise. Is that OK?

:) A okay with me. I've never been a cruise, but I have used up the things I got from the last few swaps with this one. :rotfl2:

I have the same fun in the sun mickey paper that I'll be using for the O group - I couldn't think of the name!

For group P I am thinking of using the Cruise boat off of Lifes a Beach. It can be used for photos of the boat. Is that ok?

And for H- I want to do beach/tropical mickey.

Hey everyone..... I'm sorry I didn't get to check in yesterday. It was quite possibly one of the worst days ever. Not only did I have jury duty, but I got picked. When I got home yesterday evening, I discovered that my 15 year old persian cat had passed away. Sooooooo......... very bad day in my house.

Anyway, I'm totally ok with big groups. Multiples are great. I've been on one DCL cruise and have two more planned. One will be our vow renewal trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter