Disney Cruise ship cake

Thank you for sharing the pictures and directions!! I showed this to my sister as she is the cake decorator in the family!! We are planning on having our DD's 4th B-day party next year the weekend before our first Disney Cruise and now I am really thinking about that party! Guess I need to find some of those sailor hats!!!!

Thank you again!!

Talking to Holly on Monday and she told me about your cake and your upcoming trip ... seems like we'll just miss each other ... DH and I are on the 9/28 Wonder. Enjoy your trip! (Holly also told me about your matching cruise wear.)

Originally posted by Verandah Man
About 50!!! LOL!!! Are you going to make them for us Sandy???

Making them and decorating them would be the least of my problems - getting them from Michigan to Port Canaveral would be more a concern for me since I fly not drive to Florida and I can see the party the baggage handlers would have with 50 cakes -LOL

I was think more in terms of placing a special order with the master pastry chef at DCL so we could have them for us that week. We have just under two years to start convincing them to do it.

Sandy

Originally posted by Malone
Hmmm... maybe I should make this a business! What's the going rate on dry ice these days? :D

Not a bargain, then again... Dry ice is about $3 a pound, comes in 10 lb blocks. Ouch, found that out when my freezer crashed.:p But there are all kinds of strange regulations about bringing dry ice onto planes, you don't wanna go there.

Carla:rolleyes:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter